1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need suggestion to apply for Adsense?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by bunty200, Dec 20, 2014.

Hi,

I have launched a website www.passivetips.com around 6 months ago. Now I am planning to apply for google Adsense. Before applying I want to make sure that it should not be rejected.

Please suggest me what all things I need to Add/Update in my website so that it will get approved fast?

Thanks in Advance.

bunty200, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its never going to get approved. It will be rejected with the message "site does not comply with Google's guidelines.
    • the use of the English language and grammar is poor; that makes it painful to read --> not going to get adsense
    • the content is pretty much useless and already exists on a zillion other websites --> not going to get adsense

Agent000, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  3. aleo1203

aleo1203 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need someone fluent in English to proofread your site and your future content, for that matter. Once the content is grammatically correct, as long as it isn't directly scraped from a source, it should get approved for Adsense.

aleo1203, Jan 23, 2015 IP