1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie ,transfer problem,please help,Thanks

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by hi^^, Jan 20, 2015.

Hi ,I am a Newbie on buy and sell domain name ,I have some questions,Thanks for help :)

1. If I register a new domain today , do i need to wait for 60 days for sell or transfer to others?
    2. If I buy a domain form others today,do i need to wait for 60 days for re-sell or transfer to others?
    3.What is the difference between transfer and push domain?

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    hi^^, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  2. hi^^

hi^^ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can anyone help me ? Thank you

hi^^, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1) If you register a domain today, ICANN rule is you have to wait 60-days before you perform an transfer. You can still perform a push pretty much instantly.
    2) If you buy a domain from someone else and the domain has been registered in less than the past 60-days, ICANN rule is that domain cannot be transfered. It can still be pushed.
    3) A transfer is the process of moving the domain from one registrar to another (for example, moving from GoDaddy to NameCheap)...A push is the process of just moving the domain from one account to another at the same registrar (for example, from my GoDaddy account to your GoDaddy account)

FPForum, Jan 22, 2015 IP
    steveb likes this.