1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lacking members on my promotion forum

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by sarhad12, Jan 11, 2015.

I couldnt see Mybb forum, so this was the closest catgeory i seen, if its in wrong category please moderators kindly move it to correct section thanks.

Http://adminads.com

So far the steps I have taken...3057 posts out of which 601 are my posts

Facebook page, twitter, youtube channel, g+ Customised theme.

Advertised on almost all big forums including DP.

How can i get regular members not just guests. Any input would be more than appreciated

sarhad12, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  2. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    It's a lot of work to keep up with, but one forum that I frequent sends me an email every few days about a blog entry. The blog is well curated information on the forum topic; things like how-to articles. A catchy title will rope me in every few blog entries and I'll usually poke around the site after that.

How many views are your facebook posts getting? Have you tried boosting the posts? It's pretty cheap to boost a post.

mikebvm, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  3. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Guests and members want to see good activity before they will signup. It might be a good idea to use Postloop and other exchanges in order to boost your activity to 150 posts + per day. The members you get from postloop/ exchanges won't stay but they will boost your activity enough to encourage others to do so.

sambling, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  4. sarhad12

sarhad12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I havent tried Postloop as yet but other exchanges I do on regular basis, But I will give Postlopp a go thanks for the suggestion.

sarhad12, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  5. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    Did you find any success with postloop?

mikebvm, Feb 23, 2015 IP