1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Syrenne, Jan 13, 2015.

Hi Everyone!

Wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. I'm a completely new face to these forums, having only really lurked in forums in the past.

I have a background in retouching and video production, and am looking to put these skills to use to develop an interesting website. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Also, feel free to give me a heads up if anyone is looking for any photo retouching work to be done! (No harm in asking, eh?)

Syrenne, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  2. Page3

Page3 Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum, Syrenne :) Make yourself right at home.

Page3, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  3. freelanceDeveloper

freelanceDeveloper Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum .. do you have after effect skills ? portfolio ?

freelanceDeveloper, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  4. Syrenne

Syrenne Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the welcomes!

I do have After Effects skills freelanceDeveloper. Please feel free to take a look at my portfolio on my website, www[dot ]jessicaetherington[dot]com for a retouching portfolio and editing showreel.

Please feel free to drop me an email or message regarding what kind of after effects work you are after and we can talk about it in more detail.

Syrenne, Jan 20, 2015 IP