1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying SEO / Reputation Management Services - Pay for Performance - Google - $50 to $1000

Discussion in 'Services' started by evershawn, Jan 19, 2015.

Hi,

I am looking for an expert in reputation management service and Google SEO.

The goal / project is that I am looking for a clean page 1 for a specific search term.

What I am offering is a success fee and potentially some sort of on-going residual for keeping the success in place.

There are potentially 7 negative results I want bumped from page 1 and kept off of that page.

Please contact me and give me an overview of your experience, what you need in compensation when successful and how quickly you can typically accomplish the result with past projects.

This is a pay-for-performance job. You get paid when you accomplish the objective we decide on.

Expect to be in constant communication. Phone contact (or Skype if over sea's) is a must. I am looking for professionals only.

Thank you!

evershawn, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  2. Esegma

Esegma Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let's talk Shawn, Skype : aarifaj

Esegma, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  3. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really under water lately with work. It would help out a lot if I could get an initial PM and make sure a skype conversation is not a waste of both our time. Please give me a little overview about you, your experience with Google rep management via PM and acknowledge that the below statements are understood:

So far I'm getting a lot of agencies trying to sell me their services and that's not what I'm after.

If you're not looking for work / joining MY team on this project, please don't message me. I'm hiring individuals, not trying to get an agencies services. I AM a Marketing / Rep Management Agency myself.

If you're not interested in working under a pay for performance basis, please don't message me.

I really need to have an understanding of your experience and knowledge in this area. Not looking for guys that got a keyword to page one on Google once for their personal blog. This requires an experienced SEO / Rep management professional.

Thanks!

evershawn, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  4. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still looking for contractors. Please PM me with your resume.

Thanks!

evershawn, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  5. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a little more time this week. Added you to Skype but no response.

evershawn, Jan 27, 2015 IP