1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Payoneer Alternatives?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by newbie191, Apr 1, 2013.

1. nasstar

nasstar Member

Best Answers:
    usually for you to get accepted at payoneer you need to have an account with their other payment service sites like amazon,some cpa sites like maxbounty and other sites before you apply for their card. and it will take about 15-30 for your card to arrive after you have send your verification documents.
    if the dont approve you at first, you can either call or send them a message.

nasstar, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  2. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    My application is accepted and i got their card as well but as soon as i transferred my fund from paypal, they suspended my account for ''undisclosed'' reason they say.

iubjaved, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  3. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

If you've posted here with a reference number to a customer support inquiry, we made sure to escalate that for you and it should be resolved (or at least a reply would have been sent to you).

If you still have an open issue, you can feel free to contact our support department or send me a PM. http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

I'm a bit backed up on clearing out private messages, but assure you that they will all get responded to soon :)

@iubjaved: If your account was disabled, it's possible that the payments you were receiving were not in accordance with the US Payment Service Terms and Conditions. I don't have access to detailed account information so I cannot say for sure, only our customer support department can. If you've already contact them and they were unable to assist, it may mean that we are unfortunately not able to support your line of business.

You can review the full Terms and Conditions here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/1948-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  4. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you nissim i have already sorted it out with your customer support after having a detailed conversation regarding the issue.

Regards

iubjaved, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  5. Adnan001009

Adnan001009 Active Member

Best Answers:

after along while i got a reply today saying that sorry your us payment service will not be re-activated again and use your card to transfer funds from other payoneer user.... i contacted support but all the same, i didn't broked any law i provided the questionaire with screenshot proof and you are saying only no we can't guide you further in this.... is this joke or what....

Kindly close my account i don't want it anymore... if you guys don't have any good alternative that doesn't mean you can do anything....

if you support is unable to answer me why... they are only saying one thing again and again... Sorry we cannot guide you further in this matter....

if you are not guiding me then who will guide me with what is going on why US payment service was de-activated.... the official forum of payoneer is a joke... you guys don't approve a post who had complaints... just approve what you like and what you want to show to the people and the rest of the world...

At the end i will say i had extremely unfair and rough experience... I know alot of other users have same problem too... Speak please...

i request each user here to share his fair experience about payoneer in here to let other knows what the real facts are...

Thanks

By the way here is the support ticket no : LTK1216102517851X

Still open/

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Adnan001009, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  6. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    @Adnan001009 I think they will only provide you with a solution if you happen to co-operate with them just like i did. Rather than complaining, i will recommend you to chat live with a support assistant, clear everything up, answer each question they ask, tell them why you need the account back and i'm sure you will get it back in no time.

Regards

iubjaved, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  7. Adnan001009

Adnan001009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks @iubjaved i tried everything... talk to them phone finding a solution and chatted with the support but they only says " sorry we cannot help you with this" and then disconnect the chat... same happens today too... i tried the chat but all the same, they are not co-operating That's why i am complaining...

Adnan001009, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  8. antwar

antwar Peon

Best Answers:
    i have a bad paypal experience :(

antwar, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  9. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    Like what?

iubjaved, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  10. Larryy1987

Larryy1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    I never managed to get verified with payoneer although I provided bunch of documents, and I really had a good opinion and feedbacks for this service :(

Larryy1987, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  11. sarah7181

sarah7181 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for me, Entropay is the best service provider, You must have a look on it. cheers !

sarah7181, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  12. BlackStump

BlackStump Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been waiting a month for Payoneer to verify my account. They've sent a couple of requests for more information, always the same information, and I've given that to them, but keep getting no response. I was told to attach documents to the email and reply. I'm guessing those emails end up in the spam bin because I've done that twice now and still haven't gotten a response. I have companies wanting to pay me and I have no bank information to give them. Does anyone know any way to get an American bank account?

BlackStump, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  13. tangerfes007

tangerfes007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi
    I send pyement to my US payement from my paypal on 10/02 i get it on payoneer on 10/06 and he still "waiting for approval"
    i contact live chat and every time they tell me wait for 1-3 days and last time the tell me i will get answer in 24 hours and not get any thing
    i write a ticket #141014-003921 and i get email they will answer in 1-3 days and still nothing
    so thiw is not a pro service bank it's like a childreen play
    guys we work and we must pay others service so when you make money for approval more than 15 days we stop job
    also support in payoneer is the very bad support i get in internet they know any thing and copy past the same answer for all customers
    so take action you lose customers and more the respect

tangerfes007, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  14. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm from Viet Nam, I started using Payoneer about 3 months ago, the withdraw fee in my country is so high, every withdrawal request at the ATM machine costs upto $2. And the rate to convert from usd to local currency is extremely low (even lower than the Paypal's rate)
    So If I need to receive payment, I use a payment gate in my country, this gate allow clients to use their credit card, visa/master to make payment.

thuthuatwordpress, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  15. SueW

SueW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm from Australia and have been using Payoneer without issue for about 18 months - until I forgot my password and locked myself out of my account because for some reason, even though I KNOW that my answers to my security questions were correct, it told me they were wrong!
    I sent two messages a week ago to Payoneer support and the email autoresponse said that it would take up to 3 working days to get a reply which in itself is a ridiculous amount of time to have to wait. But I waited, and I waited and week later there was still no response. So... Being in a completely different time zone I've had to wait until this morning (Tuesday) to phone. I called and had a ten minute wait on the line (the one for overseas customers) and when the recorded message invited me to press 1 to leave a message I tried that twice but nothing happened.
    So eventually I got to talk to a lady who then sent me the email I'd been waiting for which asked me for my phone number that I used when I applied for my account. She then proceeded to tell me that if I'd had no response within another two days to phone again which is going to add more to the phone bill...
    I'm a tad annoyed. It should not take this long to get an account sorted out and I'm asking if someone on here from Payoneer can please get it sorted out for me because I'm considering finding an alternative which is of course how I found this forum - I Googled Payoneer Alternative.

SueW, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  16. SueW

SueW Greenhorn

Best Answers:

SueW, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  17. waqas ilyas

waqas ilyas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    YOU CAN USE GLOBELMONEY MASTER CARD IF YOU ARE USING FOR WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM SKRILL,PAYPAL OR SOME INSTANT PROCESSORS. globelmoney.com/card

waqas ilyas, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  18. BlackStump

BlackStump Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's now mid-January, so four months since I applied for my Payoneer account, and I'm still waiting for them to get back to me about it. This is the crap that happens when one company has a monopoly on a market – bad customer service, disrespecting the customer, and counter-intuitive systems – because they see no reason to do better. That's just disappointing.

BlackStump, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  19. aleksander64

aleksander64 Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out Stripe Payments.
    https://stripe.com
    We have been using them for a while and never had a problem.
    Easy to use API, WHMCS Addon , accepts most major card carriers including Visa Debit and form what i hear soon BitCoin.

All in all 10/10 Never one problem, none of our clients have had a problem with them either.

Stripe Payment is in line of fire of the processor BrainTree.
    BrainTree is a company of PayPal.

Hope you find this useful!

aleksander64, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  20. rose333

rose333 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have not yet been replied by any of the payoneer representative. I don't know why they are behaving like this.

rose333, Jan 20, 2015 IP