1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to purchase something from outside of India. Does SBI vcc work?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by ravinder07, Mar 25, 2014.

Hi guys, I have bank account in SBI with online banking and there i found a option to create VCC. I want to know that can i use SBI VCC to shop outside of India. I want purchase domains, hosting and want to buy some software but i can't because i don't have credit card. Without Credit Card i can't verify my PayPal account.

I have not submitted my PAN to SBI so i can't yet create VCC and to check if that work or not.

I have heard that axis bank debit card work with paypal? is it ture?
    Does AXIS,HDFC, ICCI Bank VCC used for purchasing online outside of India?
    Which bank account would be reliable for purchasing stuff from outside of India?
    If those above bank Credit Card can be use to shop then in which bank should i open bank account ? My friend have HDFC and he told me that it require 10000rs for opening an account and then there must be 25000rs transaction in every 3 months.

Tell me cheap bank which is reliable for my need.

Ok, Please those who have proper knowledge. Reply my thread, Only those people who use them self. If you don't know about it or not sure then please watch this thread until someone reply this thread. Don't assume, Don't troll

Thanks!!!

ravinder07, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  2. Arup Ghosh

Arup Ghosh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well its better to get an original Credit Card rather than using virtual credit card for payments. One of my pals said Axis Bank debit card works with Paypal.

Arup Ghosh, May 20, 2014 IP
  3. needtruehelp

needtruehelp Member

Best Answers:
    Best Way:-
    1) Get an ICICI Fixed Deposit of 20000 Rs and get an instant Credit Card. After 2 Days call ICICI and change the name on the Credit Card to yours (Default name will be Instant Credit Card..get change in your name). Add in PayPal and enjoy. Cheap and best so far.
    2) Godaddy - Domain is good for first buy - for India they offer India Internet Banking Transactions too. (Purchased 5 domains till now)
    3) Hosting you need Credit Card - Your ICICI Bank Credit Card there can help you.
    4) Now days SBI also provides Credit Card against Fixed Deposit. Enquire it in your bank.
    5) If have SBI Debit Card (Visa or MasterCard) then you can try Entropay VCC. - But I had never tried it for PayPal, for others it world like a charm.

needtruehelp, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  4. Hasanuzzaman Lasker

Hasanuzzaman Lasker Banned

Best Answers:
    I had tried using SBI vcc for paying in USD but it was not accepted by Paypal. Later I learnt that the SBI vcc is usable only in transactions in INR.

Hasanuzzaman Lasker, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  5. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Better to use credit cards from sbi only .They do accept credit card application without any charges .

Techking, Jan 15, 2015 IP