1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plugin to manage content for development series

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Sugavanas, Jan 11, 2015.

Hello, so i have a wordpress site and i am already having some posts on it. Now its hard to add any game walk-through or a development series. Like if i have, "How to ....", and it is a series of tutorial which the user has to go from part 1 to part 10, i want to add 10 posts to my wordpress and it should somehow classify only the 10 posts in a page/post and that post should appear under a mega-menu category.

Examples of what I am saying : http://www.ign.com/wikis/watch-dogs/Walkthrough

I don't exactly know what kind of plugin it will be, but i am sure there will be one. It will be real helpful if anyone knows it.

Me and My friends are going to start tons of series so it will be hard to manually list them in a page. Currently what I am doing is to manually link to all posts in the series in a page and to add that page to the menu.

Sugavanas, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  2. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

this website is using MediaWiki.. You can look on wordpress plugins side for this kind of integration...

i hope this help and Goodluck on your Project

themes4all, Jan 14, 2015 IP
    Sugavanas likes this.
  3. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that information ;)

I am just hoping the same kind of plugin might be on Wordpress. Organize Series is one of them, though i want posts to show up on the mega menu so i think i have to make a custom one for it.

Sugavanas, Jan 14, 2015 IP