1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to hire long term Wordpress Theme Developer

Discussion in 'Services' started by TeKn1qu3z, Jan 8, 2015.

Hello DP,

I'm looking for people who specialize in Wordpress customization. I have a network of about 20 WP blogs and I would like to do a complete refresh of each website in 2015. I want to give all my sites a facelift and add in a few features to make the overall a little more responsive and layout better.

Please PM me with a short bio about yourself, and why I should hire you over someone else? I have limited positions and would much rather a partner who can help my business grow for the future.

Thanks!

TeKn1qu3z, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  2. ScreenFreeZer

ScreenFreeZer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir,
    I am a experienced Web Developer for 5 years. I mostly deal with WordPress Design. After analyzing your requirement i can modify all your site in WordPress according to your requirement.

You should hire me because i am experienced and dedicated web developer. I am available most of the time and i love my work. :D And we can work on a long term basis.

My latest work : www.WiFiHacker.info
    Currently working on : Beteasy.club
    Other website: WirelessDomination.com

Add me on skype: raygonsmith

Cheers,
    Raygon Smith

ScreenFreeZer, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  3. Thomas444

Thomas444 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interesting. Youre using ready made themes (wirelessdomination -> https://wordpress.org/themes/montezuma, wifihacker -> http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/) and youre calling yourself a developer?

@Thread:
    I'm an IT university student. Working with websites for arround 3 years now (both front-end and back-end: php, node.js). I'm having a quality web designer as a partner to create better user experience.
    Why should you pick me?
    1. Websites will be created with up-to-date standards.
    2. Websites will be created from SCRATCH (unless you want just edits to what you already have).
    3. I won't be the cheapest, but i'm quite sure i'm worth those money.

Contact me here by PM if this is still avaible and ill disclose some of my portfolio works. :)

Thomas444, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  4. ScreenFreeZer

ScreenFreeZer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you happy insulting me. If you are so professional then why are you here for jobs. You are a UNIVERSITY student so you think you are awesome. I never went to university because i am poor but i can assure that my portfolio is greater than yours. You Just know few languages but i know hacking, Photoshop and lots of other things. Its not good insulting others bro.

ScreenFreeZer, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  5. Thomas444

Thomas444 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That was not an insult. I don't feel nowhere near as "awesome" as you said. I'm just tired of people that copy other people's work (free themes), edit them and call themselves developers. Seriously, do something from scratch that you can say is trully yours. Also,
    Your "portfolio" is quite the only thing ive been talking about.

Thomas444, Jan 11, 2015 IP
    Monkz likes this.
  6. ScreenFreeZer

ScreenFreeZer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah so why do you care so much about me. I have been earning good. People sell themes in theme forest i buy them modify according to the client and then make money. I dont know what is the problem with you. Just knowing few languages doesn't make you a web developer. You are being mean. Please do change your attitude.

ScreenFreeZer, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  7. Monkz

Monkz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, it's either way around, taking themes and editing stuff doesn't make you a developer.

Monkz, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  8. Thomas444

Thomas444 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Exactly what i wanted to say, but then i just wanted to cut this pointless argument.

Thomas444, Jan 12, 2015 IP