1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to create apps in php ???????

Discussion in 'PHP' started by dineshsingh1984, Nov 21, 2014.

I want to create a apps in php. so plz tell me what is the required for generate apps.....
    plz tell me the script as example........

dineshsingh1984, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  2. PunctRo

PunctRo Active Member

Best Answers:
    To create php apps you need, of course, to know php. There are php frameworks that you can use to make your life more easy but you still have to know php to use them.

PunctRo, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  3. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about mobile phone apps?

HolyRoller, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    or browser apps?

sarahk, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  5. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would really suggest you do a course, or hire someone to build it for you. Most web apps (or at least the ones I have used) are generally built by hand, and purpose built for the application. Teaching you what is required is not something that I can do in one post. Its something that might take you a year to learn at a school.

If you want a clone of a popular site, you can search for "clone script" (example, "facebook clone script") and then all you need to do is change a few images, a bit of text and you are done.

matt_62, Nov 23, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    When I hear the term "app" I think client-side... (and usually prepend the letters C and R before it). Since PHP is a server-side language not meant for that, you don't -- it's the wrong tool for the job... though a decade or so ago I do remember some people trying to package just PHP's runtime for dedicated client-side applications, that went the way of the Dodo pretty fast.

deathshadow, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  7. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are considering to develop mobile apps in PHP then I don't think you can get it. You will have to use Java for mobile apps

King-Servers, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  8. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I am learning to create Android Apps at the moment, working on my second game at the moment. I use Eclipse with the Android Development Kit. Pretty easy to use and if you can code in PHP, then moving over to Java isn't too difficult. Also, there are loads of resources out there and lots of free examples.

HolyRoller, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  9. kcitywd

kcitywd Member

Best Answers:
    You will need Flash Builder 4.5 and Zend Server 5.x.
    Check this tutorial.
    http://files.zend.com/help/Flash-Builder-for-PHP/Getting-Started/Mobile/build_a_mobile_(php)_application.htm

kcitywd, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  10. webdeverman

webdeverman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually, PHP can be used to development web applications (if that is what you intend to do). As far as mobile aplications Java is not the only option out there. However, you might get away with developing only the back-end side of your mobile application with PHP. That is as far as you'd get with PHP for that. Do take the time to figure out exactly what type of application you want to build and start from there.

webdeverman, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  11. Elena13profi

Elena13profi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

In order to help you with advice I need to get teh detailed specification of what you want. Please describe what work should the application do. Thank you.

Elena13profi, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  13. ezprint2008

ezprint2008 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You have to know what type of ap you want to create and whether it will be on run on a browser at your own site, downloaded to other sites. or if it will operate as a stand alone .exe or some other self-contained program ..or if it will be on a mobile/ etc.

First you have to come up with the idea for the app, then you will know where it will be used and how. Then you could ask how to do that..and your answer would be more specific.
    Im assuming you didnt know that and you assumed that all apps are done in some program that lets you create and export them. That would be great and really convenient which is probably why they dont make one of those. That could be your first app/program. An app/program that allows people to create apps of any kind and exprt them as Mobile, Browser etc. and it converts the code to be compatible. Yay. your vague question just saved the world of programmers. Nice Job (pats excessively on back) :D

ezprint2008, Jan 12, 2015 IP