1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multiple form submission

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Gordon Vivace, Dec 19, 2014.

I am working on a site for a client where I need to have a registration and login form submitted to three partner sites at once. I am mostly a designer and need some help with this part. The API example I got from the partners was in PHP. While I'm comfortable with it individually, trying to get it to work for all three sites at once with return codes is a little beyond me right now and I'm in a bit of a hurry. Is anyone available to look at this and help out? I am willing to pay for a couple hours of time, which is what I assume it will take given the example for someone who knows what he's doing. FYI, this is an adult site, so there's that upfront so there are no heart attacks on first view.

Gordon Vivace, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  2. DavidCh

DavidCh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Without seeing this API I'm not sure if anybody could help you.
    What do you have now? What exactly is the problem?

DavidCh, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  3. Gordon Vivace

Gordon Vivace Peon

Best Answers:
    There's not a specific problem. I'm basically looking for someone else to do it. I'm sending the APIs privately to people who have started conversations. I'm looking for one form on my site to submit registrations to three white label partner sites.

Gordon Vivace, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on what you need to do, this is fairly simple - you could do it via AJAX (seamless for the customer), or via regular posting to a handle-page (or the same page as the form is on) - just make sure you post the values to the given sites (assuming they use the same input / output, all you need to do is parse the return-values pr. site and echo it out for the customer).
    Shouldn't be hard to do, but you might have two-three hours of work with testing etc.

PoPSiCLe, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  5. Googl

Googl Active Member

Best Answers:
    To continue from the previous poster suggestion; The perfect solution will be using this script: http://malsup.com/jquery/form/

This plugin should make the all proccess quicker. This will require client side scripting, I can't see how you will be able to submit both forms without any Javascript. The server solution would be even much more complex [submiting the forms from the server]

Do you have to use their API to submit the forms? Do you have a list of urls where you have to submit the data?

Googl, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  6. ezprint2008

ezprint2008 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    do they need it emailed? stored to a database on their server? How does it have to land to the 3 separate nosey businesses? lol
    a PHP script could send email with simple adding the (,,);
    and mails a copy of the email format to all of them.

ezprint2008, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  7. jam4517549

jam4517549 Member

Best Answers:
    " login form submitted to three partner sites at once" I dont think this is not possible on browser level

jam4517549, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  8. Googl

Googl Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible both on the server and in the browser. You don't have enough experience to do this because this is advanced scripting for a beginner. You have to hire someone to do this for you. It is a lot of scripting. Because you haven't provided enogh information about how the forms look like and how they will be processed no one is going to be able to help you if they could dare write the entire script for you.

Googl, Jan 14, 2015 IP