1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need exercise related app built

Discussion in 'Programming' started by offthedome, Jan 8, 2015.

I need someone who can build me an exercise-related Android app. I can help in the process, such as building a PHP page that does exactly what I need it to do. I just don't even know even what language android apps are written in. The app will need to keep long term records, generate new workouts, store progress in case the app is closed, etc. A lot of the thinking has already been done though, which is nice.

Conditions: I need the unobfuscated code so I can see exactly what it does, and I need Adsense integrated well.

PM/post here with quotes and a list of apps you've already made.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    offthedome, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  2. Pigeon Yoga

Pigeon Yoga Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PhD page?

Pigeon Yoga, Jan 10, 2015 IP
  3. offthedome

offthedome Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PHP page. Sorry my phone autocorrect somehow reset itself.

offthedome, Jan 10, 2015 IP
  4. iosandandroiddev

iosandandroiddev Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd love to work with you. What's your email or Skype? I own an app development firm and could definitely help you out.

iosandandroiddev, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  5. offthedome

offthedome Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK I will be typing what I need now. I do want to say, I like that you know, coding-wise, how to integrate advertising into an app. However, I made the recommendation about your game primarily because, I can also tell you might not be well-versed in adequate, appropriate, tasteful, high-quality, seamless, and unobtrusive integration of those ads. When I have this app made, I want the ads to be there to make me money. But I also need them to be integrated in a high quality way. Money made through accidental clicks is phenomenally finite. Money made through a high-quality app with good integration of ads will be so much more. Half the ads with the same number of downloads but with quadruple the game play will make you double the money (0.5*1*4=2), and will be multiplied by recommendations from others. Your game was actually fun! And I mean fun like I would keep playing the game. But it stopped being fun because of your ads made the game dysfunctional, which made me totally uninstall a formerly fun app. If you do my fitness app, will you be able to integrate ads unobtrusively? I'm pretty good with that. I can help with ad placement.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    offthedome, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  6. iosandandroiddev

iosandandroiddev Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @offthedome
    It's funny you say that about the ads because for many of our projects we have to start all the way from the beginning, so we start with brainstorming all possible features, deciding how to create the best UX, mapping out the UI, graphically designing and retouching the UI, coding, all the way to the app store, and recently we've been brainstorming ways to create unobtrusive ads for clients. We definitely can help integrate your ads so that they're not going to bother your users. I totally know what you mean too, because a lot of apps come out and are flooded with ads, and it completely ruins the quality of the app. Accidental clicks are definitely finite as well, we ran case studies on other developers' apps that had the clickbait type of ads, and much of the time they resulted in poor results. So I must say that it's smart of you to be thinking of that before even beginning. I appreciate your offer of assistance as well, you can help as much as you want, and for any parts you want to let loose and have us create ideas for you, we can always do that as well :).

iosandandroiddev, Jan 13, 2015 IP