1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need writer 5000 words in 10 $ ( low budget )

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by 3U Software, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey it is completely OK that i am a very bad writer, but u can see my transactions only in DP, my iTraders too, and comments also
    As i told u i am not a writer, i have writers who handles my project,
    But still now i didnt insult any clients like U (SEE UR BEHAVIOUR HOW U R)
    GOD WILL SEE THIS HE DOES NOT LEAVE ANY PERSON WHO IS DOING BAD THING

write.subhajit, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  2. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Content Maestro ur Good Member than me but see ur behaviour AND mine behaviour too,
    Then u can understand all things,
    And Market place transactions does not means i am a excellent writer but i behaved with all my clients nicely (I AM NOT LIKE U)
    If ur a good writer can u give 0issues to all clients who are dealing with u?
    Bye

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  3. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @write.subhajit, let me tell you that I DON'T have ANYTHING PERSONAL against you or the OP. But I (and many others) can't stand the sight of some guys buying and selling content at ridiculously cheap prices spoiling the market here. It's not only me who's commenting on such threads, there are many others. Just because you see me and @DuneDreamer doing so DOESN'T mean we are the “ONLY” people doing it.
    DP used to be a great place to find high-paying work once. But with many of the said folks dominating a major part of the market here, it is really becoming increasingly frustrating for the truly good-quality writers here to find decently paying gigs that can at least fetch a bowl of rice once if nothing else.

BTW, go ahead and report my posts to the mods and ask them to take action against me or even ban me if you wish so or if that makes you feel better. However, be *fully* aware that it will NOT change ANY of the facts I have mentioned so far.:)

Take care and good luck.:)

Content Maestro, Jan 8, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  4. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No i am not telling that, but u could also PM him and say this thing but if u post this thing here it will Hurt that member, so please stop doing this type of things in future,
    Ur an excellent member I pray god that u become the superb writer in this field,
    Thanks, Bye TC.

5. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all you should realize that this is an OPEN platform and ANYONE AND EVERYONE has the right to comment. This is not what I say, but what one of the mods here says. If you don't believe me, search for the post quoted below and you'll come to know.
    I'm still wondering what makes you think that I have posted bad comments on “EVERY” thread. :confused: It's not ALL threads that I've replied to, it's only a selected few. Do you've the least idea of how much time it would actually take to comment on EACH AND EVERY thread here? At least I don't have time for it.:)

Thanks for that piece of advice friend but I don't need it from you. What do you know about my behavior towards my clients? If you're judging that based just on a few of my posts here, I must say you're tremendously flawed. I wish I could show you some correspondence I have/had with my clients so that you ACTUALLY know how I behave with them, but unfortunately, I can't do so. :( Also, don't worry about how I can or cannot attract clients. Just because I haven't got a high no. of marketplace transactions publicly visible as yours, it doesn't mean (or prove) I am not able to attract (potential) clients. :)

I know you're not God. And I'm certainly not the one who expects to make a million dollars from here. So, all in all, I don't need your “help” with this. But thanks anyway. :)

Certainly, your reputation is much better than mine AT LEAST on DP, but this is not the only consideration you should factor in while trying to evaluate someone's reputation. :) I can CLEARLY see what kind of so-called “reputation” you have. :)

Surely, I can send the OP a private message but do you think that will be of any avail? Instead, why don't you tell the OP to contact some writers privately and discuss his offer with them via PMs. At least when people are posting publicly how bad they feel about such offers, it causes SOME folks doing the same thing to reconsider their decision to create such RIDICULOUSLY LOW-PRICED Buying threads in this section.
    You don't seem to realize how wonky your own perception of the whole affair is! You've ONLY been (supposedly) speaking about how hurt the OP feels/will feel, but what you're missing throughout is how bad writers who want to make some serious money out of writing feel when such pathetic offers are posted. You will only know if you ever think about raising your prices and offering a better quality.

I know you're also an excellent member and that's why I too wish you lots of success in your writing career henceforth.

Good luck.:)

Content Maestro, Jan 9, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  6. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    According to my thought 'Content Maestro ' ur very much rude to every Members, I have seen previously also u gave bad comment to 1 DP member,
    AND i dont want to give u my Advice but i am still giving to U AND DuneDreamer as i saw ur very much insulting that member in front of others bye.

write.subhajit, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  7. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In contrast to you, Content Maestro is a worthy and respected WP member. Don't give us your advice when we do not require it. You have already lost too much reputation by defending a lost cause in this thread. Come back when you learn to express yourself correctly and are able to collect your thoughts.

DuneDreamer, Jan 9, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  8. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By the way i have more reputation than u, so don't give me ur lecture, ur the worst member in DP i have seen ever, u have no transactions or reputation but ur insulting other member thread.

9. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have no reputation in my eyes and in the eyes of those who read your pathetic attempts to compare yourself with others in this thread. You can't even express yourself properly, which is a must for doing business here. I would never do business with the likes of you.

10. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wonder if our friend @write.subhajit will EVER realize how mistaken his notion that 'the more no. of marketplace transactions a member has, the more reputed he/she is' is!?
    Anyway, I wish him good luck for his future endeavors.:)

DuneDreamer likes this.
  11. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    U 2 are the worst DP members, DO WHAT EVER U CAN,
    Bye.

12. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    R U A CLIENT FOR WHICH I NEED TO SHOW U MY REPUTATIONS...

13. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He is such a shortsighted fellow. He screams the word "reputation" in each of his posts like it is the most important thing in the world. The irony is that he has already lost all his reputation.

14. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At least don't say "Bye" at the end of your post every time. You say it and keep on returning! :O Is this 'Bye' really your last farewell?

Anyway, I've reported this thread and requested it to be closed for further replies. I earnestly hope it's closed now.

DuneDreamer likes this.
  15. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, I'm not. I don't deal with people who are unable to express themselves properly. That's my rule number one!

16. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By the way ur taking about which rule?
    First of all ur a writer,
    Secondly u have no transactions,
    Thirdly u behaved with every client badly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.