1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

after 3 month i am not getting rank on google first page

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by DEEPIT, Jan 5, 2015.

after 3 month i am not getting rank on google first page. i have done all activity. website content is unique.

DEEPIT, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  2. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can you provide more details about your website? I'm not sure if somebody can provide you an answer to your problem without knowing any details about the website.

Viola94, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  3. DEEPIT

DEEPIT Member

Best Answers:
    http://anjaliexim.com

DEEPIT, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  4. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think members can answer better after knowing the SEO and SMO activities you have done already or doing now, so please share here.

As per my opinion, a new site always takes time to rank on Google's first page. So be patience my friend. Do care about your quality of content marketing, Social media activities and branding to mark your online presence among people.

rozerr, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  5. thesna

thesna Member

Best Answers:
    Have you done any in-depth analysis on the keywords you are targeting? You could be one of a million people targeting it the same keyword(s). To be honest some mountains aren't unachievable for new sites and you may have to re-adjust your goals.

thesna, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just looked at your site what type of keywords are you trying to target? Do some keyword research in your market. Aim for long tail keywords (3 words or more) you will be able to rank for those keywords easier.

kb24, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  7. Adrian235

Adrian235 Member

Best Answers:
    With a new site, one that you just bought, it can take up to 6 months to get to the top page of Google, IF you do the work right. At the same time, it will, most likely, take a lot more if you want to get to number 1. Also, the coding on your home page is really heavy. It should be simplified to help you even more. You surely did not do all that could have been done. At the same time, if the site is new, you should actually add a blog to the site to add more freshness to the content. That would give more value for everything, together with giving you much better content for your social profiles.

Adrian235, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  8. ManiQuadraincorp

ManiQuadraincorp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you analyzing your competitors websites domain age , backlinks , Then only you will reach first page. Once your competitors Having High page rank backlinks and good page rank, Its will too defecate.

ManiQuadraincorp, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  9. rockk460

rockk460 Active Member

Best Answers:
    With as many backlinks you will climb in rank, you will receive ranku after a certain period of time.May be you are not doing proper seo of your website.For this you will have to do proper management of your website.Do quality work and generate quality backlinks.

rockk460, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  10. konnectrix

konnectrix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I saw your website and analysed. My suggestions are first check your website loading time, then try to add keywords in title tag using comma, then try to add your main keywords in logo alt tag.

konnectrix, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  11. tafser

tafser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What about your Strategy of SEM. I Think, Problem in your Strategy. So just Upgrade your strategy. I`m going to give you some point. which point will help to mak a great strategy. Just follow some Point.

1. Research Good keyword (Which keyword will perform on Google, Do not choose High Compition keyword)
    2. Make a Hard Strategy of Content Marketing
    3. Find your compititors, and research them. Check everything and Work better then them.
    4. Social Signal is most important now (i think) . So Increase Social Signal.
    5. Try to get some High quality backlink. Don`t need huge junk backlink. Just Create some Great Backlink.

N.B: Do not try to get quick rank. If you`ll do. After that time, may be you`ll banned from google. So just work easily & follow white methood . if your site new. Try to increase PA & DA. :)

tafser, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  12. Rope Media

Rope Media Member

Best Answers:
    As you know that SEO is a long term process.....good idea here mentioned above try to follow them and increase your ranking as well as traffic...

Rope Media, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  13. Siservices

Siservices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your website looks good enough as far as user experience is concerned. URL's are also seo friendly and clean. Make sure you are using the right strategies to promote it. Press release is what you need to focus more. Links from such websites that are niche related will hep you. Your H1 tag is not representing what your business is about. Place your most promising keyword in H1 tag.

What strategies you are working? For me strategies that will work for you are:
    1. Blogs - Write more about your services engage with other blogs that relates to your category.
    2. Press release - Make effective use of press release expressing the services you offer and the latest up comings. Recommendation from someone who is well known in the field will also make an impression.
    3. Articles
    4. Forums - Contribute to forums that are related to your niche. No one will give you credit if you are promoting in internet marketing forum and providing the birthday cakes.
    5. Business Listing - Get local and tell everyone that where you exist and what you do.
    6. Get more social - Social media websites are easy to tell others about your brand so make contribution to sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Google+.

Siservices, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  14. Resource9

Resource9 Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to business listing, make sure that you take a listing in an authoritative business directory instead of the free ones. Paid business listings also have a lot of benefits.

Resource9, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  15. Vincentas

Vincentas Active Member

Best Answers:
    3 moths? That's just baby steps for any site.

Vincentas, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  16. saba012

saba012 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As you know SEO is long term process. Make sure you are using the right strategies to promote it.

saba012, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  17. shubhambarot

shubhambarot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    3 months does not a matter but matter is what you did in 3 months...
    Try to make strong backlinks and start to make a strong social media....

Post unique blogs and try to engage more people to your site...

shubhambarot, Jan 9, 2015 IP