1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to lose my weight.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by suesue, May 20, 2012.

1. skymoney

skymoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    just forget about sugar and salt. it really work.

skymoney, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  2. BeachMaster

BeachMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Research probiotics. That can be a major contributor to what your body does with the foods you eat. There are some interesting studies done on how micro organisms effects health. They say 10% of your body weight is composed of micro organisms. That's like the weight of an organ. So if your micro organism biology if off that could have a great effect on your health and weight. They did studies with over weight mice and when they gave the stomach micro organisms of the normal mouse to the overweight one it helped the overweight one to lose weight. They are even transplanting feces of a normal human who is related to the overweight human -- not through the mouth of coarse -- and judging the effects of that. They've found successful results. I'm not saying ask your family members who aren't over weight for their feces, but perhaps look into purchasing some good quality probiotics.

BeachMaster, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  3. maroof iftekher russel

maroof iftekher russel Member

Best Answers:
    Whenever get chance, try to walk or if possible cycling. Always avoid junk foods. Try to do Plank Exercise 2 or 3 times in a week.

maroof iftekher russel, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  4. Avish Gabba

Avish Gabba Member

Best Answers:
    Use aloe vera juice, it shows good results to me. I use brand with the name of knesta .

Avish Gabba, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  5. razor00

razor00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Diet and exercise buddy. There is just no alternative to hard work and discipline. More emphasis on the diet if you want to see results. And if your goals permit it, add weight training to your plan of losing weight. So here it is in a nutshell...........Cardio(exercise), Diet, and Weight Training. You have to fill out the details within those 3. Make the effort of figuring out those 3. Stick with those 3, plan it out, don't skip 1 one or the other and most importantly, give it a timeframe of 60 days to 6 months(all depending on your weight goals) and I promise you......................you will see RESULTS. DO NOT GIVE UP!!! Now we'll see if you are a fricken pussy cat or a BEAST.

razor00, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  6. SIK26

SIK26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I found that interval training and pushing when you want to give up the most has worked best for me. People are more about cardio but you need a lot of weight training to build the muscle that burns the fat. Diet is the most important for losing weight though. Seriously. You are what you eat. Hope this helps! Good luck! You can do it!

SIK26, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  7. Nomad3

Nomad3 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like to work out along with a video playing on my laptop... Search fitness blender on YT.... They have short and long workout videos... I like to stick to anything shorter than 10 minutes :p

Nomad3, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  8. SIK26

SIK26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Nomad3 fitness blender on youtube is a great way to go if you're a great intense workout. They have long and short videos depending on your time frame. Good luck!

SIK26, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  9. maroof iftekher russel

maroof iftekher russel Member

Best Answers:
    try to avoid sugar based foods, regularly try to walk or swim or cycling.

maroof iftekher russel, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  10. Tam Nguyen

Tam Nguyen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to lose weight is to exercise regularly ( not heavily). Most of us will be really excited and keen on for the first week but then it is all the same. To avoid that, I suggest you to find a work-out buddy, who has the same problem with you. As a pair, each of you will feel more responsible to wake up early and work out. Not sure about you, but it does work for me and my friend now. :)

Tam Nguyen, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  11. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:
    then stop eating food.

Sanjay Bagdi, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  12. mahmudulsbs

mahmudulsbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Regular exercise is one of the way to lose the weight.

mahmudulsbs, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  13. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is bad advice I even see doctors and famous "respectable" people say exercise that is just a lie it's not true!

Exercise it very little relevant at most 10 % . I noticed fat people working out like slaves and being fat and lazy bums watching TV and collecting welfare checks and skinny never working out or jogging or whatever. Just because 99% tell you it's this doesn't mean it's true, and I learned the majority is wrong 99% of the time. Here's the truth I stumbled on it when I got sick eating approved "healthy" food which is a poison that kills every year more people then all the terrorist in the world combined do of course I can't tell you want poison that is against the law so I will not. But I got super sick. Did a search on the internet and say all the pissed off people who's loved ones died from eating this approved "healthy" food which is in thousands of foods all over the world. So I cut that off the instant I realized how evil this food was I lost 20 pounds that week! Started juicing and I cut bread and sugar to. NO EXCERSIZE NONE!

I ate more calories then before I all all the time I eat till I'm full but tons of it is fiber from veggies I just stuff my self. I juice get nutrients and anything a coumpany touches preserves of if they say "HEALTHY" OR "FRESH" OR other deceptive lies on their label I consider it something that will kill me so I don't eat it.

This has worked for me lost 80 pounds my energy gone up. I did piss a few friends off telling about this they said I"m a conspiracy freedom hating lunatic a few don't talk to me but whatever. I know I amost went blind I was diabetic, was pasing out (faining) so I know the "aproved" crap is poison.

www_HypeFree_com, Oct 11, 2014 IP
    Page3 likes this.
  14. Sakshi Jain

Sakshi Jain Member

Best Answers:
    Walk at least 45 minutes and eat healthy food. Try to eat minimum and that should be healthy for sure. Avoid additional spices in your food also stay from sweets.

Sakshi Jain, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  15. www_HypeFree_com

Best Answers:
    That is bad advice to eat minimum that is not good! I know where pople starved eat 1000 calories but all bad and gained (while "starving")

you need to eat tons and tons 2000+ calories in order to loose you have to each much and oftne and feel full. I lost 80 pounds eating more then when I was a fat slob overweight and excersizing. Don't listen to bad advice!

www_HypeFree_com, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  16. Sakshi Jain

Sakshi Jain Member

Best Answers:
    That is why I have mentioned to eat healthy. Eating less doesn't means "not to eat". Gaining or loosing depends on body of that person and it varies from person to person.

Sakshi Jain, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  17. www_HypeFree_com

Best Answers:
    I ate government approved healthy and gained tons and tons of weight and almost dies from the government " arrived" healthy food. I disagree, you have to eat food that is illegal in most places and against the law. I eat for example one food that is fool in nutrients but I can't eat in most countries and even wher I eat it is probably agains the law (Serbia my born land) its fantastic food I love it but I know they are about to star raiding and putting Serbian farmers who sell it in Jail it's healthy all people eat it for thousands of years but companies who want us sick pass law it's bad and illegal. I eat it and will eat it even when Serbia bans it when in EU (hopefully they will get kicked out and not join so I can keep eating healthy in Serbia). I think the law is going to make us sick because it's in natiural interest we are fat and take prescription drugs etc.. So I try to do 180 what they tell me I found that works great but more and more I have to do secret so they dont get mre arested.

www_HypeFree_com, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  18. Jorge35

Jorge35 Member

Best Answers:
    Easy way for weight loss just do all your work by yourself. then you can easily getting a effect for it

Jorge35, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  19. farenheit000

farenheit000 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Exercise and diet. Most of the weight loss will come from diet though. I've been working out religiously since my freshman year of high school (now 26), and exercise, while important is only a small part of losing weight. Your caloric intake dictates whether you'll gain/lose weight. Eat a healthy diet about 2,000 calories a day (better to do some research in determining how many calories you'll need though) and don't eat late, exercise as much as you're able to (at least 3 days a week), and you'll drop weight easily.

If you're able to discipline yourself into doing what's called "intermittent fasting", you'll drop weight like it's nothing. I went through a bit of a slump and didn't work out at all for several months but after doing some intermittent fasting I dropped approximately 50lbs since last summer.

farenheit000, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  20. impishme84

impishme84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Extensive workout, workout more so that you burn more calories than you eat through which you will create a deficit of calories and lose weight. Cutting down on salt and sugar helps lose weight quickly.

impishme84, Jan 5, 2015 IP