1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anybody used 7search.com : SearchAdRolls???

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by riya jain, Jan 4, 2015.

if anyone used SearchAdRolls by 7search then can u please explain that
    there are columns named searches, clicks.
    so they pay for every searches??? whats is difference b/w searches and clicks?? and when their reports update with earnings ???

riya jain, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have not had much success with them in regard to earning, though I always say that different people may have different feedback about any ad network so best way is trying network yourself, you may do excellent with them or you may not earn anything, though trying is best way rather depending on others review

aassociatehit, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  3. Nathan Franklin | ApexWeb

Nathan Franklin | ApexWeb Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to use them before I got approved on Adsense. From what I remember they paid pretty well. Their customer service was pretty decent too.

4. 7searchguys

7searchguys Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Riya Jain,

Thank you for your using SearchAdRoll to monetize your website(s). 7Search pays a revenue share for qualified (TQ verified) clicks delivered to ads served via the SearchAdRoll widget. Partners payouts start at $25, and payments are issued by the 10th of the month for the previous months earnings. Finalized earnings are calculated during this period, but in-account data is updated as many as 4x per month.

Please feel free to email me directly at if you have questions about your account. I'll be happy to take a look and address them.

Best,

Cleo
    7SearchGuys

7searchguys, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  5. riya jain

riya jain Member

Best Answers:
    riya jain, Jan 5, 2015 IP