1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

suggestions for digital download store?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by aridseas, Dec 24, 2014.

i'm looking for an eCommerce script that allows me to
    1. sell digital downloads
    2. have other publishers who I can dictate what percent cut of what they sell they get.

basically, I want a script that allows multiple people to publish content, and they get assigned money when their content is sold. I dictate the percent they are assigned.

aridseas, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  2. PartnerwithJackie

PartnerwithJackie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your best bet would be to higher a freelancer to create a custom script or publish your work on a marketplace such as Amazon.

PartnerwithJackie, Dec 25, 2014 IP
  3. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    Now a days web development companies offering ready made eCommerce scripts which allow to sell digital products like eBook, Software , songs etc..
    You can surf through web and can get such kind of script to start your website.

aceriker, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  4. CharlesDeshields

CharlesDeshields Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many previously built ecommerce are available over the internet, from there you can get the products like softwares, accessories, bags and many more electronic things. There you will get the nice collections of products and services.

CharlesDeshields, Jan 2, 2015 IP
  5. Jigney

Jigney Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are familier with PHP concepts, Then there are many scripts already developed which you can easily get from the google,

and if you want to use any professional platform than you can go with Magento, Wordpress + Woocommerce, Opencart or Joomla + Virtuemart which has great downloadable product features.

Or you can use some lightweight E-commerce CMS like litecart..

Jigney, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  6. JimABlackmore

JimABlackmore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One can take the help of shopping carts for digital downloading, wordpress is having a wide range of options providing, there you will get together the overall plugins which works best with wordpress. There are having some plug ins which are best for downloading like:-
    Marketpress
    WP E-commerce
    e-shop
    ShopperPress
    PHPurchase
    StorePress

JimABlackmore, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  7. Vision4DVD

Vision4DVD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi I had similar needs and came across various options as other forum posters have shared above.
    Wordpress - Easy Digital Download plugin and get marketplace bundle, Woocommerce and add on plugins, e-store and use affiliate plugin for vendors etc

If you need links or more info, feel free to contact me will be happy to help.

Vision4DVD, Jan 15, 2015 IP