1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Need Proxies - Established & High Quality Proxy List

Discussion in 'Sites' started by venturefox, Jan 3, 2015.

Hello Everyone,

It is a new year and time to give things a refresh, so I've been going through my network of proxy related sites to see where things can be trimmed back a bit. So here is your turn to pick up a high quality, custom built proxy list that was set up back in October 2013. It has a steady stream of visitors and receives regular submissions from many webmasters looking to promote their proxy sites.

It can take a long time to build up to the point where people will submit fresh links and you will be taking over a proxy list that already has that traffic. I run many proxy lists, so am unable to give each one the attention it deserves, but with a bit of enthusiasm you can push the visitor numbers much higher. All content was written by me and is unique to this website.

The proxy list script was built by myself and has basic admin functions to make management easier. Only one other person is using this script and you are free to launch as many proxy lists as you like with it. The only caveat is you cannot sell this script as a standalone product. There are two ways to earn money with this proxy list - placing adverts amongst the content and selling featured links through paypal.

Domain is held at name.com (free push to your account) and expires 9/15
    Payment accepted via paypal, offers are welcome and let me know if you have further questions.

venturefox, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  2. venturefox

venturefox Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hmm.. it is getting traffic each month and I specified that in the sale details, but digitalpoint decided to ignore all that? Anyway, about 400 unique visitors per month to the site. Minimal revenue.

venturefox, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  3. naisch

naisch Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested, I sent you some questions...

naisch, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  4. venturefox

venturefox Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Thanks for your questions, I have sent a reply. Just in case anyone else is interested, here are two traffic screenshots from analytics: One & Two

venturefox, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  5. naisch

naisch Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will buy it :)

naisch, Jan 4, 2015 IP