1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

buy targeted traffic working?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mygoldvest, Dec 29, 2014.

I sourcing many website that sell traffic just wondering which one you all guy use that bring human traffic and working for ur website.

mygoldvest, Dec 29, 2014 IP
  2. nadalbg

nadalbg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't buy, if you want real traffic use facebook ads, or bing or google. At least you will be sure its real people.

nadalbg, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  3. Chanh

Chanh Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't recommend buying traffic. I've done it before and it's not worth the hassle. The number of visitors will definitely go up, but like webber said, mostly bots.

Chanh, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  4. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Waste of my money. I tried it in the past and that was the biggest waste of money ever. You are not getting real visitors. The people selling "traffic" are just using automated tools to generate page impressions. And even if you were to get real visitors, that traffic would so untargeted that it would just be a waste of bandwidth.

ablaye, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  5. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    you should go for SEOclerks where you can find many experts and also where you can buy traffic at cheap rates.

lukeSwenson, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  6. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    paid traffic should be either from adwords, bings, facebook ads, banner ads on website, and Guest posts with embedded contextual links on high quality sites (check my sign) are awesome for traffic that converts really well.

Mr_Kumar, Nov 2, 2015 IP