1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Over 20 PR3 Domains On Sale

Discussion in 'Domains' started by wonay, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Selling over 20 PR3 domains with DA between 6 and 16 and over 10 months left to expiry. All at Godaddy, indexed on Google.

Free Push to your account. Payment via PayPal. Fees payable by buyer. Discounts for previous buyers.

Price per domain is $20. Bulk price (10+) = $17.

Have 20 PR3 domains with DA16 expiring in March and April as well. Price per domain is $12.

Can give you PR3 domains on a monthly basis. Trusted buyers with a stellar track record online (not just DP) need contact us.

wonay, Dec 21, 2014 IP
  2. naufal novalies askha

naufal novalies askha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you give me the list. thx

naufal novalies askha, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  3. danparks

danparks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 20
    SEO Spyglass and ahrefs show 0 backlinks for mylovelydress.com. Do your domains have any backlinks? If they don't, then PR doesn't matter (browser display of PR hasn't been updated for a year, so if no backlinks, then Google doesn't really give the domain any PR). Thanks.

danparks, Dec 25, 2014 IP
  4. wonay

wonay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All the domains have backlinks. I have listed this name so that every random member who drops by here does not have access to the domain names. Many SEO types lurk these pages to send spam emails to the new owners offering their services. If you don't know this and are not here to buy my domains then I suggest you think twice before posting smart replies to such threads.

wonay, Dec 25, 2014 IP
  5. danparks

danparks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 20
    It wasn't a "smart reply." You listed a domain, I checked it's backlinks. Pretty common thing to do. Perhaps you should have mentioned that the listed domain isn't one of the domains for sale. I'm sure I'm not the only one who checked the backlinks on that domain, thinking it was a sample of what you have. They just didn't bother to posts a message. So, by not specifying that the listed domain isn't one for sale, you're probably losing business from people who think that's the type of domains being sold. My comment was actually helpful to you as it gave you the chance to explain things.

danparks, Dec 26, 2014 IP
  6. yooozy

yooozy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    why don't just post the domains, you may get offers per domain

yooozy, Dec 26, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.