1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I make some money with my blog?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Montassar Bouchiba, Dec 23, 2014.

Hello there,

so i recently started a blog that collect the best articles about earning money online. The main idea is to surf the internet and choose the best article i can find and copy it in my blog with ofcourse the original website i got it from (at least when i take what it isnt mine i can still promote his website) .
    So i start thinking about getting more people to visit my blog and start earning something from that (not expecting a ferrari money).
    what do you think guys?
    take a look at my blog and give me some ideas.
    by the way: google adsense doesn't like it for insufficiant content and propellarads same

http://my-moneymaker-online.blogspot.fr/

PS: i dont mean to advertise here just need some opinions and help if you can do that

Montassar Bouchiba, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  2. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    The short answer is: NO - you cant make any money. Start by getting an actual domain name and then rethink your manual copy paste method. At least get an automated script and pray google will index your site.

bale, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  3. Montassar Bouchiba

Montassar Bouchiba Member

Best Answers:
    thanks (i guess) for your answer. however. they said in adsense i can use my blog. and how to get an automated script??
    and the reason im doing this is i cant buy or make a whole website or blog. so if i can find some free domaine and hosting like 000webhost or weebly.com, does that help even in long term untill i get to be good at this?

4. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your blog is about making money online yet you are asking us for the advice?

lukey372, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  5. Montassar Bouchiba

Best Answers:
    Yes. because when you search for a thing like making money online, you'll find lots and lots of ways to do it even for one topic. so that makes it complicated. besides, asking directly for advices make it more real and hmm lets say believable (ofcourse you'r free not to help) and here at least i can have an answer to my exact situation.

6. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get this. Why in the first place are you copying articles from other websites? :confused: Just because you credit the original sources DOESN'T mean you will NOT be penalized by Google. Yes, it certainly reduces the risk but you will not find your blog gaining much (/any??) standing ultimately.
    You need to ask questions like
    1. Why should people come to and follow my blog if they're going to get the same information elsewhere?
    2. What UNIQUE value can my blog impart to its readers?
    3. How can I make my blog more attractive and appealing to people?
    4. What can make my blog stand out of the competition and noticeable among thousands of other blogs out there?
    etc.

When you're copying someone's content, make sure that you have obtained the necessary permissions to do so from the author. Just crediting the source doesn't save your butt. Check the copyright license associated with the use of that content. How you can use the content depends entirely on the license involved and its version. Otherwise, even if you credit the source, the original author can sue you for copyright infringement. One DMCA notice shot at your domain is enough to take your blog down! :O

Don't you honestly think investing a few bucks more in creating original and good-quality articles (even if you put only a handful of them up) is a better and a more worthy idea? Your blog with the copied content will, no doubt, get indexed but with original content, you have much better chances of making it to a higher position in SERPs. Original and good-quality content does take some time to pay off but it's the only thing that can actually generate some real long-term traffic and revenue for you.

Content Maestro, Dec 24, 2014 IP
    ufshane likes this.
  7. Montassar Bouchiba

Best Answers:
    Now that what i call an advise. thanks alot for the replay. So i'll follow that path. writing my own article and (try) to host my own website (the only problem is ican't buy stuff on the internet from my country Tunisia). that's the main reason why i'm doing this but i'll find a way to.
    thank you again

Montassar Bouchiba, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  8. Ginene

Ginene Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can make money with blogs but I agree with Maestro. Just because you give credit doesn't mean you have their permission to copy it. There are alot of people that use blogs. Domains are better though.

Ginene, Dec 31, 2014 IP
  9. ReaL DiGiTaL GiRL

ReaL DiGiTaL GiRL Banned

Best Answers:
    Your blog is about making money online :cool:
    Oh really??

BTW Firstly try to learn and then earn,
    Earning not come from day one

ReaL DiGiTaL GiRL, Dec 31, 2014 IP
  10. SuperiorWD

SuperiorWD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. get a domain name
    2. get a proper hosting account, install wordpress
    3. WRITE original and useful content. WRITE, don't steal. Yes, copying articles is stealing. I couldn't care less about your links, if you're copying my content for which I slaved hundreds or thousands of hours (we're talking established blog here). Yes, if you were the Huffington Post, I might be happy to get a link. If you're 'lower' than me (SEO and traffic wise), I'm not getting anything in return.
    4. promote, keep on writing, establish yourself as an authority.

And yes, you can make money off your blog.

SuperiorWD, Jan 1, 2015 IP
  11. Montassar Bouchiba

Best Answers:
    happy new year for all,
    i tryed to get a domain name but the only problem is i can't purshase anything online because my credit card doesnt allow me to (Tunisia this is how we do here). so you see why i'm looking to make it quick enough to get a domaine name.

Montassar Bouchiba, Jan 2, 2015 IP