1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WPMultisites.com One of a kind Premium Domain site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by trustybizz, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi, Recently acquired this premium rare domain for a specific niche. Exact word match domain for the highly discussed feature of Wordpress - Wordpress Multisites. Since WordpressMultisites would have copyright issues, WP Multisites is the only alternative domain without infringement issues and has the famous shortform of Wordpress as WP.

I intend to develop this site into a WP Multisite informative blog with news, articles, faq, tutorials, theme affiliate sales, plugin affiliate sales and general Multisites information. It is one of the highly searched terms and the dev community is buzzing with multisites functionality for innovative and creative projects utilizing this feature of WP.

I am currently handling several projects at once and would not mind to let go of this wonderful domain and site for the right price. If this remains unsold, I intend to keep it and develop it slowly. This one certainly has a great domain and niche to be developed into an authority site on a new and innovative feature which will be utilized in many upcoming wordpress sites online.

Thanks for bidding!
    PayPal, Payza, Skrill accepted.

Domain on Godaddy, buyer needs to have GoDaddy account to buy this domain so it can be pushed to your Godaddy.

trustybizz, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  2. Whippet75

Whippet75 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this for real or is it a typo ? $799 for a newly registered domain with no content ?

Whippet75, Dec 23, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.