1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Balance PIP/PI Adsense December 2014

Discussion in 'Payments' started by trektheusa, Dec 2, 2014.

1. vicisstus

vicisstus Member

Best Answers:
    I bought my new systems a few months ago, for this exact reason. Didn't wanna be fighting to find stock at the last min. Eff that noise. =[

vicisstus, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  2. samantha1211

samantha1211 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hope you don't mind me asking but what type of youtube videos do you make? I'm kind of new on youtube and struggling to make $100 a month.

samantha1211, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  3. vicisstus

vicisstus Member

Best Answers:
    G rated vids that can be enjoyed in any language. The key demo to cater to is men and women between the ages of 25-65. Those are the folks that get the highest paying ad matches. Also branding is everything.

Are you doing like a vlog? Variety show? Rwj type deal? If youre okay sharing your link I'd be happy to have a look and give you some pointers! You can inbox me on here if you'd rather not share it publicly. Most of us like to keep our identities private, so no worries if you feel the same.

Keep in mind it took me about a year to build it up to a good amount. Then this last year has been just expanding on it. It doesn't take a lot of hard work, just persistence and consistency.

4. Sami Ullah

Sami Ullah Member

Best Answers:
    PI WU in Pakistan!!!! See ya'll next month SUCKERZZZZ! hehe

Sami Ullah, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  5. raphu

raphu Member

Best Answers:
    Finally PI western union Kenya. Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all.

raphu, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  6. mansheb

mansheb Member

Best Answers:
    Now you are sounding like a real man. Please don't insult others, whether they have wronged you or not, just let sleeping dogs lie. You don't know him, and neither does he know you, so why insult each other guys? Anyway I commend you for taking your time to help Samantha get right in track. Thats the spirit, not to fight and insult each other

mansheb, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  7. maple26

maple26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not even reading these long winded rants broseph.. Might as well not even waste your breath. My money is solid, so mind your business and stop with the desperate ploys to show everyone how "big and bad" you are. Go cry somewhere else. :) For someone who "makes 25k a month from G-rated Youtube videos", you sure act like a whiny little brat who likes to start fights for some attention.. I call bullshit on your "stats" and your 6-year old "businessman" temper tantrums.. I got a good laugh from it anyway!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    maple26, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  8. Vortex66

Vortex66 Peon

Best Answers:
    Payment history doesnt load!!:(( what is happening? i think its pi cause balance is 0 now but i cant see the details..

Vortex66, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  9. vicisstus

vicisstus Member

Best Answers:
    I wasn't insulting him, I was knocking him down a peg. I will defend my mistress, Google, til the bloody end! Without her we wouldn't be making money 24/7. There is an unwritten ettiquette we all seem to follow quite smoothly.

Yes of course. I'm not a complete asshole I just don't take well to pompous attitudes, or lack of appreciation for our income source.

I'm sure Samantha is on the right track. Just needs some tweaking.

10. maple26

maple26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As if I thought you couldn't sound like more of a douche bag.. You go have fun with your "Google mistress", son. What a joke.

maple26, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  11. Vortex66

Vortex66 Peon

Best Answers:
    OK PI IN ROMANIA!! WOOOHOOOOOOOFHAIFHAHASDHADSHADSJAS

Happy HOLLIDAYS!

Vortex66, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  12. vicisstus

vicisstus Member

Best Answers:
    Oh so you have time to spew nonsense but not for the response. That's very mature of you. I am not big or bad, I am simply telling you to sit down, shut up, and have some respect for our source of income. Your incomes are not solid, they are mediocre at best. So bring it down a notch bud. Using words like broseph though I guess you are fairly young and in that case you have hit the jackpot. BS on my stats? What reason would I have to lie. http://postimg.org/image/o3o7kv0mz/ and oops I lied, only 20k last month: http://postimg.org/image/fzndelztl/ ...I've also done barely anything for 6 months....but that's not the point.

I'll be just shy of 25k this month, not one of my better months. Didn't bother with xmas vids this year though like last year, but regardless, I'm a happy camper. Many people on here make a lot of money and aren't pompous pricks with no appreciation for Google. So again, get over yourself, and be so thankful that Google allows basically anyone to earn money online. Which makes you, me and the rest of us, that much LESS special and should be all the MORE thankful that for those of us who stick to it, make a great living.

13. Skiqa1

Skiqa1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Vicisstus, you have made some good points, and it is always correct to appreciate the 'kindness' if we can refer to it like that, of the big G !

However, you must also understand and respect maple's point of view, which is also legit. It is true that Google does us a big favor by acting as a mediator for our earnings, however, even Google benefits from your money-making, and especially if you are banking the sums that you are claiming.

Of course, Google would still be a very rich company without some of their advertisers or publishers... however, do I think that Google created the Adsense Program as a kind of 'charity' thing ? Not at all ! It's still business at the end of the day, and you would be amazed to find out how much Google is profiting by having both advertisers and publishers working for them, while they earn fees doing basically nothing. Moreover, let's not forget the 'shaving' thing that goes on, and not only with Google, while a lot of CPA, CPC etc. platforms shave a lot from their members without any reason. That's why Google has a very wise policy regarding their Adsense program. They will not damage you legally (sue), but they can ban your account whenever they want, even without a solid reason. Do you think that the money that you made from the banned account will go back to the advertisers ? Not at all !

Think about it... and maybe you will have an easier approach to the types of maple.

Skiqa1, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  14. Skiqa1

Skiqa1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    By the way.. anyone got PI, US ?

Skiqa1, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  15. nitreb

nitreb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Still PIP in US for me.

nitreb, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  16. Zombie25

Zombie25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    MIB in Bosnia !!!Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all. :)

Zombie25, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  17. Skiqa1

Skiqa1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Congrats ! The same goes to you, have some wonderful year-end festivities !!!

Skiqa1, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  18. mansheb

mansheb Member

Best Answers:
    Hooray, money in bank already. Till next year guys.... And don't do what I wouldn't do. lol

mansheb, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  19. systoro

systoro Member

Best Answers:
    Happy holiday and blessing to all of you :)

systoro, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  20. maple26

maple26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Still PIP here in the US

maple26, Dec 23, 2014 IP