1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find a distributor in USA?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aab1, Dec 19, 2014.

I sell a product online and I'm in Canada and Canada Post keeps jacking the prices up massively every year (from $2.27 just a few years ago to over $5 after the next increase) to the point where after the next price increase coming soon it just won't be worth it anymore.

Since most of my sales are to USA I want to find someone in the USA to who I can ship large quantities of my product who would then either ship or sell it for me. I believe what will now cost me over $5 to ship to USA can be shipped for 62 cents from within the USA, providing me with over $4 saved per sale part of which would go to the distributor.

Where or how can I find someone reliable that would do that for me?

Thank you

aab1, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  2. juliereader

juliereader Active Member

Best Answers:
    have you tried this?
    http://services.amazon.com/content/fulfillment-by-amazon.htm
    Code (markup):

juliereader, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  3. DAWalker

DAWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    you can contact me and send more details.

DAWalker, Dec 21, 2014 IP
  4. Nicol Dana

Nicol Dana Peon

Best Answers:
    On-line purchase of products in bulk is always beneficial as it saves the cost . I have checked various sites that are wholesale dealers of products. I am retailer of sunglasses and usually get the sunglasses in bulk from site web .

Nicol Dana, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  5. yize

yize Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hear ya, I had a similar problem a few years ago and found it was cheaper to store and manage my inventory from the US. I lived near the border and setup a small storage space in Buffalo and hired someone to manage it.
    Depends on where you live and if you can travel across the border easily or not, but this worked well for me.

yize, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  6. nathan neeley

nathan neeley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if youre doing bulk, its not worth it to do it in US. get a sample here then go east

nathan neeley, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  7. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is your product? Maybe you can get one of your frequent USA customers to buy in bulk and be the retailer. You can offer him just discounts if he buys in bulk to encourage him to be the retailer.

thewriteone2345, Feb 12, 2015 IP