1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [Super Awesome & Rare] Professional Wordpress Business, Original Products, Revenue Included!!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yakusokutebayo, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This is the RARE opportunity for YOU to own a professional WordPress business, with amazing high quality products as YOUR OWN!!

Details:

This is one of my most precious websites and web business. I had big plans for this business, but at this point I have to let it go. The decision was not easy to make, I've maxed out my credit card and need funds to pay it back quickly. I'm also terminating my subscription with Dreamhost (where the site is hosted).

Important Note: The asking price is fairly high because I am giving up ALL the rights I have of this website, its brand name, and all the products under its name. I will sign a contract to let go of and transfer ALL the rights to the new owner. YOU will be the legal owner of this business. No instances of this website will appear to compete with you AFTER I give up these rights to you.

The Website:

- The website runs on mostly a unique Wordpress theme I coded to suit my needs based off Intuition theme. Very sleek and professional looks, not found anywhere else.
    - Has custom features to sell your products with ease. I myself coded the integration of EDD plugin with the theme.
    - The demo sites are hosted on a subdomain, using WordPress Multisite (WPMU).
    - The website's name is Japanese translated to "Wordpress time" or "Time for Wordpress". Short, simple, and catchy.

The Products:

- There are 2 Wordpress themes currently on the site. One is offered as free download, while another one (premium) is currently being sold at $36 per copy.
    - Both themes are original products, coded solely by me, took more than 120+ man hours altogether.
    - The premium theme is currently on version 2.0.1, I've been actively upgrading, improving, and adding new features to the theme since its release.
    - The premium theme is equipped with 2 most significant features (Preroll ad & Overlay ad) seen FOR THE FIRST TIME on ANY Wordpress themes or plugins.
    - I also have 1 plugin under this brand name, details will be shared with new owner.

Sales & Revenue:

- The site has made a few sales from the premium theme.
    - 2 sales were made directly from the website itself, another 2 were direct sales.
    - I've also just opened a thread on WarriorForum, selling the theme as a WSO (Link Here). Only 1 sale from it so far. The new owner can have access to edit the thread as they see fit.
    - I admit it, I'm not good at marketing, I'm more of a developer and enjoy coding and developing products.
    - In the right hands, the theme will take off, as it has much needed features not found anywhere else.

The New Owner Will Get:

- Obviously, the fully functioning website and the domain itself.
    - The ownership of the brand name, its logo, along with the editable PSD/PNG of the logo and all graphics related to the brand building.
    - All rights to the products.
    - Names and emails of past customers.
    - Access to edit WSO thread on WarriorForum.
    - Rights to the theme used on the website. (I've been asked by people who want to buy the theme, though I didn't sell it. New owner could venture into this as well).
    - Support and training if needed, including transfer of the website to your server (free of charge).
    - Future upgrades of products if needed (additional fee might apply depending on agreement).

You don't need to break a sweat creating your own products. This is your chance to 100% legally own high quality WordPress products!!

FUN FACTS (Given the right marketing strategy):
    - Software, plugins, and themes sell MORE than info products (like ebooks).
    - Software, plugins, and themes sell for HIGHER PRICE than info products.

3 DAYS ONLY -- BID NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE!!!

yakusokutebayo, Dec 16, 2014 IP
  2. Mr.Ultra

Mr.Ultra Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 66
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    That video theme looks cool. Good luck with your sales!

Mr.Ultra, Dec 18, 2014 IP
    yakusokutebayo likes this.
  3. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the kind words!

Looking for a quick sale before holiday, reserve price is not too far to be reached now!

yakusokutebayo, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  4. CixxtyNine

CixxtyNine Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am interested. Quick question here : would you be available to make more theme after sale ? If so, what price / theme would you charge ?

CixxtyNine, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  5. madox

madox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 7
    Can you PM your reserve price and can you answer to CixxtyNine's question
    Thanks

madox, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  6. yakusokutebayo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I'll be available to make more themes and also will be available for theme updates if needed. As for the price, it would depend on what kinds of themes/features the new owner wants. This can be discussed in detail after sale. I still haven't really thought of an exact price, but it would be in the range of standard market price, with discounts. :)

yakusokutebayo, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  7. yakusokutebayo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've answered the question, see above, thanks.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  8. madox

madox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 7
    PhiladelphiaIM congratulation :) i just don"t understand how you did to bid at 00:00:01 left
    i was watching the timer to not be outbid but unfortunately you were fast .

madox, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  9. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    Thanks, Madox! I set an alarm on my phone and tried to be quick. It was a pleasure bidding with you!

Yakusokutebayo, thank you for hosting this auction. I have sent payment via PayPal. Please let me know how to proceed.

PhiladelphiaIM, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  10. yakusokutebayo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you guys for the bids. PhiladelphiaIM, I will send you a pm in just a while, I've just got back. Thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.