1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

affiliate programs that pay like $500 or $1000 flat per sale

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mkmnynow, Oct 4, 2007.

Hey guys,

Im wondering if anyone has seen or heard of an affiliate program that will pay like $500 or $1000 per sale (the more the better). Right now I make $175 flat per sale with MoreNiche (check sig) and thats great money but i feel that if you can sell something and make $10 commish you can do about the same work and sell a product and make $175 or $1,000 or more per sale.

So plz spam me with any affiliate links you have that pays like $1000 per sale (and i know about MoreNiche's soula design product where if you find someone to order a design package for $10,000 you get $1,000) but im looking for a product where the flat commission is $500 or $1000.

Thanks peeps

mkmnynow, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  2. s&ptrader

s&ptrader Peon

Best Answers:
    Try a diamond affiliate program they pay anywhere from 2 - 10% and some Ive heard can sell up to a $20k loose stone!

s&ptrader, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  3. songchai

songchai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jewels Market affiliate can be paid that much, ido believed, never try before!

songchai, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  4. DownUnder

DownUnder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In general with what you say you are correct, but in that there 2 more things you need to look at.

Regardless of the return ( and i agree with why sell a pencil, when i can sell a house ), you must believe in that product and it must offer a genuine value to the end user, without this rule in place your business will suffer more long term, in that if you peddle rubbish in the name of the $ todays customers will pick up very fast, the resulting factor will be an overall downturn in business and reputation. You need to look for the balance.

The second thing is that in the quest to sell houses rather than pencils, is people then seem to become focused at this level to a point where they then disregard very good oportunities in the chase of that high $ return, and in that for example will miss selling units instead of houses because the return is not as great as the big $

But the units sell well and offer a medium return that is consistent combined with quality and by over looking these areas you limit or restrict the income flow to your business.

DownUnder, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  5. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen some jewellery rings going for over $100,000 with a commission of around 8% - 12%. Imagin that, you will get around $8,000 - $12,000.

john269, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  6. prosumer86

prosumer86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, there is this one thing called EDC gold, pays like $997 per signup...

Go check it out. But its basically selling opportunities to other fools, if you get my drift...

prosumer86, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  7. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Video conferencing affiliate pay more.check them out.

getjimmy, Oct 6, 2007 IP
  8. mkmnynow

mkmnynow Active Member

Best Answers:
    jewelry and video conferencing, thats what im looking for :) thanks guys (and yes downunder, you cant be out there selling BS or it will come back and bite you in the a$$. i make lots of low commission sales $30-$40 but now i am looking for bigger opportunities :) Great advice though.

Any other high commission ideas?

mkmnynow, Oct 6, 2007 IP
  9. AndrewM

AndrewM Guest

Best Answers:
    Well that's great but there's a reason why they pay so much money to the affiliates.

It might take you months to see one single sale - and maybe even that won't be enough :)

Honestly, that sounds like a lot of money but the percentage is not that high.

AndrewM, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  10. DownUnder

DownUnder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are correct in what you say, if you look at a web site like you would a normal shop, what you do is look at return say per squre metre ( example )

so lets say a square metre in web terms is 100pxls X 100pxls

Now 2 products , one diamonds and one pencils, they both use 1 square each

We only sell 1 diamond a year @ $1000 return and we sell 1500 pencils @ $1

it would equate to diamonds = 1000 x 1 / 365 = $2.73
    and pencils 1 x 1500 / 365 = $4.10 average return per day per square metre, making your post correct, if you were selling 2 diamonds per year it would be a better return for your space.

In relation to this, the only thing i can add to the above is, that over the years you get a better eye for what may or may not work, usually gut feel works best, but in that i also learnt not to pre judge my market, often what i thought would sell did not and vice versa, so learn to keep an open mind and not to keep your selection critera become to tight.

Then apply the above maths to your business as any large company does.

So without such strict criteria add you products then after they have run for a while work out the return per square on that product ( letting the customers drive this )

and lets say you have 100 products you may for example have a 6 month critera before a product goes into the review pool, with the ones in the review pool you may drop the lowest 10% in return for area calc after a review and introduce some new products you have waiting.

How often you review is up to you it may be everytime you wish to introduce a new product ( once reaching your limit ( say 100 )) or once a month.

In doing this you allow the stock on your floor to remain fresh and also allow for fads, where when they phase out they will drop down the review ladder and drop of the list when completed.

All just a thought , hope it helps

DownUnder, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  11. rajakoppula

rajakoppula Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You Can Try Regal Assets Gold Ira Affiliate Program, Which Pays $1000+ Per Sale And $200 Per CPA @ http://www.adnetworksonline.com/2014/08/best-gold-ira-affiliate-program.html

rajakoppula, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  12. richardsteels

richardsteels Peon

Best Answers:
    we are all looking for gif her commissions:)

richardsteels, Oct 5, 2014 IP
  13. Zenmaster5

Zenmaster5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, we try to arrange such a high comission on Clickbank, but were approved with the limit of US$ 250. We will raise the limit at 8 weeks. www.mastersofuniverse.net/affiliate/

Zenmaster5, Dec 12, 2014 IP
  14. quamz0

quamz0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have something for $100 bucks a pop I'm offering and trying to figure out how to make work affiliate wise lol.... But 1000 wow... Let me know I might be on board with that lol

quamz0, Dec 12, 2014 IP
  15. Zenmaster5

Zenmaster5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Basically, we set up our cost for the Master's Solutions set af US$ 888 (http://www.mastersofuniverse.net/advance/pp). My customers like my product and pays US$ 1785 for the set, when buy piece-by-piece from the website. You can visit
    http://www.mastersofuniverse.net/masters-solutions-catalogue to be sure what is long and good relationship with clients.

Zenmaster5, Dec 12, 2014 IP
  16. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also wondering for that kind of affiliate program. Why don't you go for real estate affiliates, i think it pays far better.

jitendra05, Dec 13, 2014 IP
  17. pcbro34

pcbro34 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to join affiliate programs that pay out $1000 - $3000 per sale then you'll probably have to go for MLM programs like MOBE, Empower Network etc. They offer the ability to make those kinds of sales but be warned - you have to buy in to many levels to be able to make those kinds of commissions which can be many thousands of dollars.

pcbro34, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  18. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't it hard to make sales that will bring you a flat commission of $1k? Real estate maybe...
    Anyways, if you're interested in a flat commission of $75 per sale, you can check out DigiPartners :)

Good luck!

Daniel.Thomas, Dec 23, 2014 IP