1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Are The Highest Paying Affiliate Programs?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by gregdavidson, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Joseph Villanueva

Joseph Villanueva Member

Best Answers:
    Mobe makes you 1000$ 3000$ upto 5000$ per sale.

Another one is mlsp which allows you 100$ commissions from products starting at 7$ upto 600$

Joseph Villanueva, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  2. M Rejman

M Rejman Peon

Best Answers:
    Mark over at WWCC can get you all set up to start referring business with your own web portal or banner ads if you own a website. You don't need web skills.
    They help obtain unsecured business lines of credit and they can even make themselves available to answer questions, pre-qualify the lead and even help close your clients while you can make a generous commission of up to 2% on $100,000. To qualify you must have or be able to generate leads in the market for business funding and there are no industry restrictions and the business can be entirely new or established. Inquire and find out more: http://www.premiumcapitalbuilders.com/become-an-affiliate.html

M Rejman, Sep 24, 2014 IP
  3. Darnel Rafaela

Darnel Rafaela Active Member

Best Answers:
    My site offers Commissions 75% on sale and 50% rebill and the membership costs $50 i have it listed on JvZoo. Pm for more info

Darnel Rafaela, Sep 24, 2014 IP
  4. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    The highest paying are the ones the do the expensive product launches for $797 to $1997 and yes some are scams but some are not. I go to tons of seminars and I speak at tons of them so if I meet them and I like the program I promote it, I have sold tons of expensive affiliate products over the years but I got burned on the very first one I did the guy was a scam and had a book and I was an ignorant moron who believed him, after that I got very careful which affiliate program I promoted. It's hard to tell who is a scam and who is not, but if you can there are great high end products to promote outside the regular CPA, clickbank etc...

www_HypeFree_com, Sep 24, 2014 IP
  5. vandelayweb

vandelayweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Our affiliate program at SoundOut has one of the better payouts that I've seen. We offer up to $200 per sale. We are in social media management and have a variety of packages for clients to choose from depending on their needs. The program is run through ShareASale. You can find out more about us and the program via the links below, and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

http://soundout.net
    http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=55332

vandelayweb, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  6. Roberta Holland

Roberta Holland Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a proven product with a new affilitate program that sells white labeled insurance websites to businesses, small and large. Affiliates earn recurring marketing fees based on policies sold. Refer alot of smaller accts or just one large account and earn up to 5, 6, 7 figures. sales.rainmakersites.net

Roberta Holland, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  7. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are tons of high end pay higher end ticket products out there i m new digital forum member but not new to affi business.these days you need good content before start affi business other than bit hard with SEO and when it comes to search marketing with big competitive environment

CYCchips, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  8. gino

gino Member

Best Answers:
    Here is one for an electric wheelchair company that pays out $225 per sale. They are using ShareaSale

gino, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  9. azhar8500

azhar8500 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what is the name of that MLSP and detail about ...

azhar8500, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  10. Inaki Ramirez

Inaki Ramirez Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I have being working in a free report with some very interesting (not widely known) high paying (and recurring) affiliate programs.
    In case you are interested you can have a look at the blog post I wrote Yesterday with two of them at http://www.nicheresearchnorad.com/three-high-paying-affiliate-programs-surely-know/
    Inaki

Inaki Ramirez, Nov 5, 2014 IP
  11. paul@optionbot

paul@optionbot Active Member

Best Answers:
    www.binarycpa.com

they offer upto $800CPA and are constantly adding new offers for you to promote.

paul@optionbot, Nov 7, 2014 IP
  12. Alex at Advertising365

Alex at Advertising365 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could try selling a private jet but Advertising365 pay a maximum of $300 CPA and 55% life time Rev-Share commission.

Alex at Advertising365, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  13. Fastseo

Fastseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Earn a 50% Commission For Each Sale you Refer
    {healmony . myomnistar . com} Affiliates are Making Thousands of Dollars Referring HealMony (Natural herbal supplements for heart health) Products

Fastseo, Dec 14, 2014 IP
  14. Fastseo

Fastseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Fastseo, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  15. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    DigiPartners.com -> $75 CPA and a very good conversion rate on site. For affiliates interested in fashion accessories like watches, handbags, shoes, jewelry

Daniel.Thomas, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  16. Overoceanx

Overoceanx Peon

Best Answers:

Is there any cpm ad network for newbies???

Overoceanx, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  17. openmindz

openmindz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are correct in a sense, however those product launches are typically IM products the "super affiliates" and internet marketing gurus create where they themselves make the lion's share while their affiliates do all the heavy lifting.

If you want to make really high commissions for yourself...CONSISTENTLY, you have to approach affiliate marketing from the concept that:

1. You are someone who offers a service or product that a business NEEDS not wants.
    2. The service or product must have the potential for repeat sales (with little to no effort on your part) OR pay out a residual month after month for the lifetime of the customer (with no effort on your part).

The law of compounding numbers takes over and that's how 5-figure monthly affiliate commissions are created.

I want to bring a customer through the door once and only once while I continue to earn from that active account the same way a life insurance agent earns from renewals.

As an estimate, 2 of the offers I promote bring in 80%-90% of my monthly income (80/20 rule in action). Here's a slideshare that explains why that is: http://www.slideshare.net/highpayingaffiliateprograms/how-to-make-2015-your-highest-earning-year-ever-in-affiliate-marketing

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    openmindz, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  18. jimroddy

jimroddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its not all that easy to get the best affiliate these days and the amount you want can only be achievable if you can market it well over the internet or so. for me slideshare is still first choice

jimroddy, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  19. nationhealth

nationhealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    What you people recommend for social networking site affiliate, which can generate income on per registration or use or click base.

nationhealth, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  20. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know any off hand but I do know that there are some jewelry affiliate programs that have quite a decent commission per sale but the jewelry is very pricey.

Curtis Dawson, Feb 26, 2015 IP