1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reasons why you wnat to shift to a new Affiliate Network?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by etc, Nov 9, 2014.

I was about to try an new adnetwork lately since I've read how much they are giving per sale. I however was too lazy to actually go into my files to insert and put their codes in my pages so this give me time to read more about them.

Although I have already registered and got accepted, I'm still waiting for my previous affiliate to reach my threshold before going into this new one. The reason I wanna try them actually is the commission. How bout you, what sort of reasons have you have upon try a new network?

etc, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  2. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    Reasons could be many: diversity of offers, bigger commissions, better affiliate management, faster payout.

Daniel.Thomas, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  3. leonidus1981

leonidus1981 Banned

Best Answers:
    Better reputation. Often new webmasters pick the first one adnetwork they see. With time goes by, they move to bigger, more stable nets. The other reason is qualification - while webmaster doesn't meet requirements - he is forced to use smaller nets...

leonidus1981, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  4. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep some seem to choose to promote whichever pays higher. I disagree with such simplicity though I was once like this because of it, it cost me a lot of time.

etc, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  5. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I understand you correctly but, affiliate network and adnetworks are 2 different things (correct me if I am wrong). If you could be clear on that, there are many variables to changing from a network to another. For the affiliate network, which I am assuming you are referring to, there are a number of reasons to switch.

Personally for me, I like to go with reputable networks who I have built a relationship with and a proven record. Here, I am able to negotiate a higher commission bump with my affiliate manager because of my performance and relationship. So, it all depends. There could also be the offer for the particular niche or market you are targeting. I think the biggest reasons comes down to where you will be safe in the long run with an affiliate network in my humble opinion. And I am referring to where you will always get paid, and paid on time.

Baker Jaz, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  6. netcashrevenue.com

netcashrevenue.com Peon

Best Answers:
    In our experience affiliates change network because of on time payments, EPM and quality of the support.

netcashrevenue.com, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  7. Alex at Advertising365

Alex at Advertising365 Peon

Best Answers:
    I often see that affiliates change to a new network because they've had enough of their previous network. There's not much harm in being in two networks at the same time, you don't have to switch all of your links straight away, maybe try with one or two to start off with. That way you can reach your payment threshold while trying out something new.

Alex at Advertising365, Dec 11, 2014 IP