1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can a High DA and PA Domain with PR2 Can rank for any low comp. keyword?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nafisul Islam, Dec 4, 2014.

I have bought a PR2 domain that has DA of 29 and page authority of 39.
    This domain normally ranks for 2 or 3 keywords on bing though there are no post/contents on my site related to those ranking keywords.
    Now, the question is that I have been adding contents targeting low competitive keywords quite different from those ranking keyword topic, can i rank with this domain?
    Primarily, the domain was on drugs. Now i am adding contents in it on android apps.

nafisul Islam, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  2. tripples

tripples Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it can however you need to build quality backlinks to those new post

tripples, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  3. Kimsea Sok

Kimsea Sok Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can but you have to do the first optimization such link anchor text link and income backlink from relevance niche with the keyword.

Kimsea Sok, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  4. 102drive

102drive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like the others above said, you need to start building links with varied anchor text that targets the android apps related keywords that you plan to try to rank for. Hope this helps!

102drive, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  5. Henry Logan

Henry Logan Member

Best Answers:
    Of course!! The anchor text diversity is the key..try to optimize on page SEO and Quality content in the post rather than building backlinks straight away. My site ranked within a week for medium competition using this technique. Good luck

Henry Logan, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  6. mdkreischer

mdkreischer Active Member

Best Answers:
    PA/DA are crap stats unless it has good Trust Flow to go with it... If it has over 15-20 TF then yes it is a good start and means it still has good active links. NOTE... if the Citation Flow is higher than the trust flow then the links are not that trusted and you have to build that trust on your own.. What is the TF of the domain?

mdkreischer, Dec 10, 2014 IP
  7. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google pays attention to DA and PA not for the page rank, first prior thing to consider is on page changes say for example: your website title should be 55 characters and description should be 115 characters, there should be atleast one H1 tag on each page with main keyword. Start building the backlinks from the site which has greater DA than your website.

karen9999, Dec 11, 2014 IP