1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Private Blog Networking experts out there?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by PBN Man, Nov 27, 2014.

I just bought my first domain and setting it up on a wordpress site now.

How many times can you create articles with anchor text point to your money site to rank keywords?

Is this a constant thing or a one and done thing?

PBN Man, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  2. Daniel Blinman

Daniel Blinman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hiya! Been building my private blog network for around a year, about 70 sites strong at the minute. Slightly confused by the question, so I'll answer all of the possible things you might have asked. I would recommend keeping the number of outbound links on a PBN at 20 or below, and I wouldn't link to a money site more than three times from a single PBN. Keep working on your PBNs as time goes on to get the maximum benefit from them. Hope that made sense.

Daniel Blinman, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  3. xavuek

xavuek Member

Best Answers:
    Hey PBN man,

For one Article, 2-3 outbound links to your money site.

I made a quick checklist of other items you should consider while building your PBN

https://azimusinsights.com/#/pbn-checklist

You don't want to spend good money on your PBN and not have them rank your sites. Worst, there's some easy mistakes you can avoid.

Cheers

xavuek, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  4. mdkreischer

mdkreischer Active Member

Best Answers:
    If this is your own PBN then use it for what it is for. write 3-5 articles and put 1 link to your page you want to rank and 1 link to a authority site in your niche to show relevance(eg. forbes). Get all the juice you can out of it and then move on to the next domain. Don't bother going up to 10-20 obl. Just keep updating the PBNS with good content and keep your link on the HP and you will be good to go.

mdkreischer, Dec 10, 2014 IP