1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I believe thats the #1 factor in SEO .

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Dedicatedminds, Dec 3, 2014.

I rank #1 on google for most articles I wrote.. And this includes high and medium difficulty keywords.. After 2 days from publishing my article , it reach first page.. a weel later or less and it is #1

I wrote only 53 articles and I have 7000 daily visitors ! cost per click is low in midlle east , so I make $4 daily on adsense , and I put ads below the fold because I care more about user experience.. But I am planning to reach 70,000 visitors and optimize the ads placement which will give me $2000 monthly in short time.

People like my articles so much and they express that in emails. Average time on page is 4:10 minutes and average pages per visit is 2.15

Google knew that , and knew that people liked my articles..

Thats my secret, I spend 3 days writing 1 article to ensure extreme quality and usefulness . Google will detect that and rank you #1.. I did backlinking first 2 months or so , but I dont bother anymore now..visitors do this job for me by sharing my content.

Dedicatedminds, Dec 3, 2014 IP
  2. EssayPartner

EssayPartner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure, U're right. Quality and interesting articles are keys to success in SEO. If your website has good behavioral factors, Google see it.
    But backlinks are still important too.

EssayPartner, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  3. Dedicatedminds

Dedicatedminds Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I know baclinks are important..but strongest backlinks are the natural ones.. Matt Cutts once said in a video that getting G+ on your articles improves its ranking , not for the G+ per se.. but for getting Google backlinks

Dedicatedminds, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  4. 102drive

102drive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I totally agree. HIGH quality content is crucial if you plan on ever ranking. Link building is important, but without the quality content, nobody will ever link to you.

102drive, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  5. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's not a secret. It's a fact that Google rewards sites that create quality content for the user.

SearchBliss, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  6. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not trying to be the sceptic here but can you give me a recent example of an article you wrote that got up to #1 for medium/high keywords in a matter of a couple of days? It will be really interesting for me to see the style of writing and eye for detail that get you on top. :)

Rado_ch, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  7. Naina S

Naina S Active Member

Best Answers:
    i would like to see your website and probable learn the art of writing high quality articles.

Naina S, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  8. CApulkit

CApulkit Member

Best Answers:
    Please link of your site. Even i have a site with lot of content but not ranked on top.

CApulkit, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  9. krishatnet

krishatnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you share your secret with us.

krishatnet, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  10. Tony Toreto

Tony Toreto Member

Best Answers:
    we will happy to visit your site..please also tell us your trick to make a high quality post

Tony Toreto, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  11. jinxaladin

jinxaladin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe fast loading also helps better rankings.

jinxaladin, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  12. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Creating content just to have an update within the site is not enough. It will depend how useful and interesting the story is as well as the most important part does the quality content engage with the targeted audience?

KylieSweet, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    He has, read the first post. Write real articles with thorough research about your subject.
    Be proficient in the language of your choice, be an expert in your field and write about it. The "be an expert" is the hard part for most people because they have, misguidedly, created websites based on earning potential rather than their own passion and expertise.
    Cracks me up when people say "even I have a...". I know that the use of the phrase "even I" really means "I also".

To a native speaker if you say "even I have a " it means that you are talking about something that isn't quite desirable, or that surprises you - like farting. "Even I fart" because, really, you'd like to make out that you'd never do something so unsophisticated.

When you say "Even I have a site with a lot of content" - gosh, why is that supposed to surprise us? We should all have sites with lots of content? Isn't that a good thing?

"I also have a site with a lot of content" would be much better.

sarahk, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  14. billynavarro

billynavarro Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes! Quality is very important!!!

billynavarro, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  15. CApulkit

CApulkit Member

Best Answers:
    Nazi- Grammer Nazi :) But where is the solution??

CApulkit, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  16. osangaope

osangaope Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    whats the solution.......

osangaope, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  17. Rope Media

Rope Media Member

Best Answers:
    Quality and Content........keep you in race... I agree

Rope Media, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    He spells out in his first post. Can't you guys read?
    and yes, grammar nazi is needed if you want "extreme quality".

sarahk, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  19. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's the thing. I hear what he says and its not really something new or groundbreaking. I do completely agree with it. What bothers me is that his example does sound unrealistic and thus wanted an example so he can back his claims.

"I rank #1 on google for most articles I wrote.. And this includes high and medium difficulty keywords.. After 2 days from publishing my article , it reach first page.. a weel later or less and it is #1" - that is exactly the kind of advertising that lures people into hiring "SEO experts" and spending their money on some shady service that doesn't last long. ;)

Could be wrong, I'll be glad if I am. But until I hear more I intend to remain a skeptic ;)

P.S. Yay, post #500 :3

Rado_ch, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  20. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree that Unique and Interesting (informative!) article plays a very important role in SEO, but also backlinks are important! ;)

patco, Dec 9, 2014 IP