1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WordPress Site All Over the Place

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by LoudMarketing, Dec 8, 2014.

Hi there,

I have a website cosmeticdentistpreston.com and after I had transferred it over to a new hosting the site has completely messed up.

The theme that we used isn't working and everything is all over the place.

I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with this situation so that I can get the site working asap.

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

LoudMarketing, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  2. Ben Wilson

Ben Wilson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

What error you are facing while moving up your website to different host. Because I can your website is not properly moved to specific location. Could you share exact error. Because there can be many reasons for behaving abnormally by a website. Have you tried to contact web hosting department??

Ben Wilson, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  3. LoudMarketing

LoudMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no error message, all of the menu's, images, content etc just seems to be all over the place, I've spoke to Godaddy and they've told me they can't help me with it.

I've moved other websites over in the past and they've worked fine and there is no problems with them, it's just this particular website and when I try to log into the admin of the WordPress with /wp-admin to reactivate the theme it just redirects me to a completely different website that I've never seen before.

LoudMarketing, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  4. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have a bunch of redirects to your .co.uk domain.

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/bHbTK/http://www.cosmeticdentistpreston.com

Most of those redirects are returning no data. You are going to have to figure out what you did, change your domain in your Wordpress admin panel, I don't know. Your main site is cosmeticdentistpreston.com but all your files like your CSS are trying to be pulled from cosmeticdentistpreston.co.uk. That is your problem.

billzo, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  5. LoudMarketing

LoudMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks alot! I just needed to change the siteurl in the phpmyadmin and now the site is working fine!

LoudMarketing, Dec 9, 2014 IP