1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Gigserr.com PR 1 Site making $100/mo, great potential

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sachinairan, Dec 5, 2014.

Starting at $1 ! You are bidding or offering to buy the business on http://www.Gigserr.com

I build this business earlier couple of years back because I saw the potential for the site, with some marketing I was able to get a lot of traffic on the site organically and with word of mouth. Although the site is still in its early stage but a good marketing strategy can make it to the top alternative to fiverr. The domain gigserr.com itself is an expensive premium domain and very much go with the sound of fiverr.com.

I wanted to keep it going for the long run as this is a service based site and can keep up with technological changes because no matter what, people will always need to hire freelancers and freelancers will always need projects. Gigserr.com provided this safe platform for both, the clients and freelancers. Lately I am not able to give any time in updating the site, handle the admin things and even market the site so there has been decrease in traffic since last few months. But overall, it has earned $100 a month in profits on average.

Reason for sale is that I had started a new business recently and I am having a lot of websites in my portfolio that I am not able to handle any more. So, I am narrowing down the portfolio to be able to concentrate to new business. Plus this sale is going to help me with my investment with other business, but I might not sell if the reserve price is not met.

What is New on Gigserr.com?

- I did spend a lot of time in making it what it looks now. It is the latest licensed script updated to the latest version. Plus a lot of improvement have been made. But, improvements have been made such a way that updating to the new version will not be a problem.

- Earned a small income with the google adsense. There is also a good probability of selling the ad space if you know how to market the site.

- Integrated a professional Customer Support Section

- Integrated Knowledgebase/FAQ Section. The fully filled FAQ and knowledge-base section

http://helpdesk.gigserr.com/

- Added an official blog with the website. It has some unique content and custom made design.

http://blog.gigserr.com/

- Added a few new modules which help in administration and monitoring

Social Media Integration:

Facebook page created and it automatically add the new jobs posted on the site to the facebook page.

Twitter profile is also there and it also post new gigs to twitter on autopilot.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Existing users of Gigserr.com can continue their buying/selling as usual. No matter what the outcome of this auction/sale the site will not be down and all users will receive customer support as usual. No payments will be pending. I'll take care of the pending payments of the site before handing it over to the new buyer.

Dear Potential Buyer: Gigserr.com is a kind of business which needs efforts from your side in terms of managing the site on daily basis, handling the customer care and also spend some time on marketing of the website. Please do not bid/make offer if you want an auto-pilot income site. This is NOT AUTOPILOT, a lot of people work daily to make this marketplace a success.

BUSINESS MODEL:
    Gigserr.com is a micro freelance site with a simple business model. Users/Sellers list their 'jobs' certain tasks or products they will do/give for $5 - $250 (Yes! our buyers are confident enough to purchase jobs of even $250 now!). Other users/buyers who need those products or services order them on the site and pay to the Admin's Paypal/Payza (Yes we've two payment options but the new admin can keep whichever they like and add others also).

Once a buyer completes payment, the sellers get the notification that they need o complete the work. Once the sellers completes the job, buyer get notified to login and approve the work and rate/review the seller. Only after the buyer approves the job done, the payment to the seller is queued for 'clearance', the payment clears in as many days as you like (Usually 0-7days) once it is cleared by the admin, it is available for the seller to 'withdraw' to their Paypal as a payout, they click a button to request withdrawal and you the admin will send them the payment. (Ofcourse, your commission is deducted by the website before the payment is credited to the seller's Gigserr.com fund).

Payment Processor: As a owner of the business, you just need to have a Paypal account and/ or Payza account. Also, make sure to contact Paypal and inform them that you will be receiving many small amount payments every day. You better have a verified PayPal Business account.

Website commission :
    Gigserr.com charges 20% commission on every job from $5 - $100. The commission for higher priced jobs is $15% for jobs between $125 - $250. Admin can set any commission percentage they like.

Gigserr.com Current Statistics:

1) Over 565 members. Total 450+ payments amounting $10 - $00 eachl. Over 1000 active jobs .

2) Advertising payments (Currently no active advertiser apart from google adsense, but it is easy to sell advertisements right from the website)

5) Each page on our website is indexed in Google (More than 55,000 indexes)

What is included in your purchase?

Auction winner will get:

1) Gigserr.com domain transferred to them (currently on GoDaddy but can transfer to anyone).

2) Of course all customer base transferred to winning bidder

3) Complete software with license with lifetime updates will be transferred to winner ($200 value)

4) Email support to the new owner for 1 full month to help them learn to administer the business

5) The Official Facebook & Twitter Profiles

5) A PDF document with complete details of how to run the business daily, daily tasks to do, pitfalls to avoid, issues to remember, precautions to take, how to manage upgrades safely. In the future, I can also offer consulting for programming or designing services.

Monthly Expenses:

1) It cost $2.5 monthly and it can easily run on shared hosting.

2) It is highly recommended to keep 1 support employee and 1 tech employee to sort out day-to-day issues. Currently there is not much support inquiries but these can increase as the marketing efforts are put into.

3) Optional costs if you'd like to use mailing lists and promo email services like Aweber or iContact.

Why you should buy Gigserr.com?

Please remember, Gigserr.comis NOT an automated business. It's a real business which needs attention and time. If you are a company or individual, you should consider buying Gigserr.com for (a) Reputation on internet, (b) a fast growing business and a REAL business where you can devote your 100% efforts if you are not interested in your present job/business.

Bidding Conditions:

1) Only Bid once you clarify all your doubts/questions about this business.
    2) There is no reserve... I want to sale it to the best offer.
    3) Feel free to PM me for any clarification.
    4) If you want more information on any aspect please ask me before your bid.
    5) Google is your friend, you can get any/every information of Gigserr.com on Google.
    6) You can visit www.Gigserr.com and get free account to see every thing your self live.

- What is next ?

Visit our website and check by yourself, you can also sign up for free account to see the features that you can't see it as a visitor. I can keep typing but I know I wouldn't be able to cover each single features we have, our website have been always under upgrade.

sachinairan, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  2. esir

esir Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hi,
    So the fiverrscript is the "everything bundle" with lifetime updates, correct?

esir, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  3. sachinairan

sachinairan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @esir yes, fiverrscript is licensed with lifetime update $200 value

sachinairan, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  4. sachinairan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Screenshot of the Admin Panel screen.jpg

sachinairan, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  5. nitsanbn

nitsanbn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please send revenue stats and analytics.

nitsanbn, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  6. sachinairan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Never installed the analytics... However, Awstats suggests it gets 1000-1200 visits each month.

About the reveneu, it made 426 orders so far in the last year or so and total amount for orders is $8290/- and you can say 20% is commission and site owner earns from it.

7. sidfromla

sidfromla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1

How much of that revenue has happened in last 3 months ?

Thanx in advance.

sidfromla, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  8. sachinairan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @sidforomla last 3-4 months the revenue has decreased than earlier as I didn't even have time to manage the site and look after the site. The site was even down for some server issue for some days in the last 3 months and as I was busy elsewhere I didn't even notice the site was down. That's why I am trying to sell it so someone can take care of it.

The last three months or so made about $500 in sales.

9. Elvis Wong

Elvis Wong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same here. I used to run a site like yours and let it go. In fact it's not even sold. It's not online anymore but i still got the domain as it's awesome ! Don't know what i'll do with it.

Good luck with the sale.

By the way guys, this is a good deal and it's the best script out there (i have it so i know what i'm talking about)

Elvis Wong, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  10. esir

esir Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hi,
    Are you able to pm screenshot of recent paypal payments showing current dates.
    Thank you for your time

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    esir, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  11. esir

esir Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Me again... also pm s/shot of monthly history from your awstats if you would be so kind
    cheers

esir, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  12. sachinairan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    awstats.jpg pp.jpg

sachinairan, Dec 13, 2014 IP
  13. sachinairan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    PM me your offer and I may end the auction early if I receive a good offer.

sachinairan, Dec 13, 2014 IP
  14. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi I would like to pm you an offer but cannot wokr out how to do it and don't want it to be public please contact me thanks

tradesol, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  15. esir

esir Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    noticed the site has a 500 error

esir, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  16. sachinairan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @esir No, the website is working fine... That must be some temporary server issue if you noticed that.

sachinairan, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  17. esir

esir Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    yeah must have been, all good now tho

esir, Dec 24, 2014 IP