1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Personal Development for Internet Marketers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Luca Samson, Dec 5, 2014.

?

What area's do you want to learn about most?

1. Motivation

62.5%
  2. Persuasion

25.0%
  3. Productivity

62.5%
  4. Hapiness

25.0%
  5. Confidence

50.0%
  6. Effortless Nutrition

12.5%
  7. Simple Exercise Routine

12.5%
  8. Work, Family & Internet Marketing Balance

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hey all,

I’m starting a website about personal development for internet marketers and I wanted to hear your views.

I want to know what you guys want to learn. What do you need help with? What are your concerns?

Do you want to hear about dealing with stress in your entrepreneurial lifestyle? How about getting that extra motivation to continue on with your work? What about psychology ‘tactics’ to help persuade others when going to an interview or what not?

Or do you want to hear about simple, easy nutrition plans that will help give you more energy throughout the day without having to spend hours cooking meals.

Continuing on the same line of thought, how about simple 30min exercise plans that will help keep your health in balance?

I want to hear it all!

So please, tell me what you think. That way I can create really in-depth guides about what you actually want to know about.

I WANT TO HEAR THE PEOPLE’S VOICE!!

Luca Samson, Dec 5, 2014 IP
    homer7 and Rares Mihail Prala like this.
  2. rocmarjon79

rocmarjon79 Member

Best Answers:
    Quite honestly they all are very intriguing.

rocmarjon79, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  3. Rares Mihail Prala

Rares Mihail Prala Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Luca,

Right from the begginning I would like to congratulate you for this initiative and to say that I would really like to see this project coming alive.

Now getting to your question, in my opinion (and what it seems I lack the most :p) I would love to see some articles and detailed guides about motivation (and the lack of it), self-confidence (again, the lack of it...) and the last but not the least, procrastination because from what I noticed this is a really big bump when it comes to initiate a project or to continue one especially if it is full of drawbacks...

Hope that my input is somehow valuable and I wish you the best of luck with your initiative.

Best regards,
    Rares Michael

Rares Mihail Prala, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  4. blank_czech

blank_czech Active Member

Best Answers:
    This sounds like a great idea, and I am looking forward to seeing how this project comes out in the future.

blank_czech, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  5. homer7

homer7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may add to the list you should cover discipline and patience (what i lack most) good luck with your project.

homer7, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  6. Luca Samson

Luca Samson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow guys, thanks for all the encouragement and great responses

Hi Rares, Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I've actually heard that a bit now and am finding that one of the biggest topics is productivity/motivation while online. I mean there are so many distractions out there so I think people need a way to put on some blinders so they can get their work done.

Another issue that is related is getting the drive to actually make a concrete start on a project, not just sitting around and writing out notes and reading material for ages..

Hey Homer7, That is also a great idea as they are some of the fundamental principles underlining many of these issues.

Again, thanks for all the responses guys and hopefully we get a few more! :)

Luca Samson, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  7. consul

consul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your survey. My vote is on productivity. I want to know what strategies do you have to make the most of your day? Is there any secret formula to make things simple for an internet marketer (like a marketing kit or something)? I want to know how to manage my time and which ones do I prioritize when it pertains to my internet marketing efforts.

Thank you very much. Please advise if you have something to share along the lines I mentioned.

God bless.

consul, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  8. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    I think the very thing that most webmasters wanted to know is how to recover after update.

Dario McNut, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  9. Luca Samson

Luca Samson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the comments still coming in guys!

@consul - I am actually planning on creating a productivity guide for internet marketers because it seems that it is what most people want to learn about.

Any other suggestions guys?

Luca Samson, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  10. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I actually voted for Confidence, Productivity, Motivation, Persuasion, Happiness (in order) haha, I know that is too many but I really hope you can cover those topics.

Patricia Ann Lee, Dec 11, 2014 IP