1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling gamingforums.net

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Robustian, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robustian

Robustian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Again, get the fuck off my thread.

Nothing but negativity, but hell, lots of people give me that. Not what I care. You hurl accusations out of your ass, all proven wrong. What's your retaliation "I REPORT U TO THE AUDENTIO LAW" gg rip

Even if I am, what does it have to do with you? Nothing. Anyway, you don't know who I talk to. My life isn't under your mere command. I've had offers for it, and plenty. I put it up here as well for some more, but not many people on this site seem to be interested, anyone who posts clearly doesn't have money to spend.

Nobody is a very strong word. Didn't you learn that in school? Lots of people have tons of money. Some people do not, not my issue. There is something called a class system, too.

Exactly. Doesn't matter, does it? So before giving me some ignorant comment about registration dates, pause and think.

You are the WORST seller I've seen in my life. You calculate price based on expenses. LOL. If you want me to break down my expenses, we'll get much further than this. That's like saying Google should sell me their entire crap for a couple thousand, because I can get a developer to make me a search box that gets results from a database and displays them. BTW you gonna tell me that Google does much more? Yeah, I can say the same about my site. I'm giving a visual representation, same with what you're doing.

Again... I sure hope you never go into business. Just work as an office clerk or something, just a tip :)

We aren't using CloudFlare. We use their DNS because of some reasons personal to my setup. We've had Pro throughout our time with them, for most of the period. That IP is with RamNode, excellent work Sherlock.

YOU ARE BY FAR THE MOST RETARDED PERSON I'VE EVER FUCKING MET.
    Yeah. I'm gonna host Google on a little $30/month plan, should compensate for search, and a few other Google apps such as mail, calendar etc. You don't know shit about my backend setup. You don't know how my server uses up its resources. You don't know what sites are hosted there at all. We use a 4GB KVM plan I believe - you cannot downgrade on KVM with RamNode so we're stuck with it. And no, I'm not deploying another server just to get a cheaper price.

My 'moaning' wasn't on UI.X. I'm not poor.

*note, substyles of UI.X cost more
    Not once am I complaining about buying UI.X. FYI, I've had UI.X since 2013, as a screenshot on the page before shows if you bothered take a look at it. That thread is in 2014. Sooo yeah, I kinda already had it, but didn't want to use it.

Looking at your responses, I think I'd be a more knowledgable one than yourself. Anyway, there's a lot to learn and I'm not saying I'm good, nor the best. I'm just someone aspiring to learn all I can. I can do that right? We all start somewhere, we all follow a ladder and we don't have to be at the top to be called a webmaster. And I don't start stuff with people unless they're really annoying me. I have a bit of patience, but honestly I don't have it today.

You too. Wish you the best of luck.

Robustian, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  2. Robustian

Robustian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    None of it is nulled. I can't advertise right now, there's always room to learn.

Robustian, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  3. techfan

techfan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't believe DP has a "get the fuck out of my thread rule" so until it is closed I will gladly reply here as you have been rude, Unlike I was in my original post, do you not understand you act like a kid?

I wasn't negative, I openly responded with facts to which you start swearing at me, I replied with facts, you broke the terms of the UI.X design by removing the copyright without paying for copyright removal, the hyperlink was a part of that copyright. you breached the terms which is technically nulling the design. Do you not understand that?

Thank you, Although I am not selling anything currently so I don't see how this is possible? I have never had an issue selling something, I am always polite and when someone offers help I don't turn into a huge bitch like you swearing at them like a kid. Kinda immature right?

Again, I am not selling anything, And selling something is based on costs to run / setup and even then its based on income which you have none off meaning our only way to find out is base it on these costs. Do you have a degree in being stupid?

Well gee, I might cry now, That is very hurtful bro :( like really bro I am so hurt :( /not

My claim based on that ip was by visiting it directly to which it redirected to your gamingforums.net site, Meaning there only appears to be one site hosted. Don't you not understand that?

I feel you should go eat a bag of dicks and grow the hell up child, I wonder how your mommy would feel seeing you treat people offering tips like you do.

Now I know why nobody wishes to buy your site. It's run by the most rude seller into DP's history.

techfan, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  4. Robustian

Robustian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sry for ur loss, im kid gonna go have hot chocolate bai

Robustian, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  5. Pixelsy

Pixelsy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DAMN you people. I can see that the conversation is getting more personal, rather than being based on the topic i.e.- the website itself.

@Robustian & @techfan , buddy, lets just stop all this argument. This this is going nowhere and i am pretty sure, the staff will soon close this thread and maybe even give out a big infraction.

@Robustian , try to hear what people have to say. Again, no one is obliged to reply to each and every comment posted on any threads. If you don't agree to what techfan said, just ignore it and move on. You can sell your site anywhere buddy. Try flippa .. even namepros might be of help.

Pixelsy, Dec 5, 2014 IP
    kingofking likes this.
  6. techfan

techfan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Pixelsy I only offered tips, I got abuse in return. He claims his site wasn't using a nulled design (although removing the url is a breach of terms which is nulling.) but a little digging places Robustian on a warez/piracy forum admitting to downloading copyright files I don't wish to link that website here as piracy is a crime but I feel that should speak for everything, Along with being treated like rubbish as he didn't agree with what I said. (even though I said hold onto the site and grow it.)

How do I know this isn't just some random person with same nick?
    [​IMG]

Admitting to piracy proving my nulled theme claim.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    techfan, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  7. Pixelsy

Pixelsy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    that's quite a discovery @techfan . Still, lets just move on for the sake of better community.

Pixelsy, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  8. Robustian

Robustian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The fuck. We don't use MyBB, first thing. Second, Robustian I only use here. My main alias is Robust. And I used Robustian because it came up as suggested shit when Robust was taken on DP. That's probably why if you search for Robustian you find random shit and it doesn't relate to me. Try it. It brings up some saint.

A Google search for Robustian. I don't own the fucking word/name Robustian. It's not even my alias.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ID verified on Coinbase, for example. Want my driving licence? I don't think I'm Indian LOL

Imply that I own IGN, DigitalPoint, MC Forums, Zybez (whatever that is) and ForumKorner (whatever that is) please. By the way, I joined Digital Point in August 27 2014. That's after that post was even made. I think if I'm referring to Digital Point being a "good example" I'd be registered here... idiots.

None of your images show that "I'm" admitting to piracy anyway. So assume that is me, you're just showing some random person saying some shit.

[​IMG]
    Reporting you to the police. You stole something, you broke the damn law. Idiot, watch the police come to your door.

That's basically what you're telling me right now. You're being such an idiot right now. Even if your screenshots are me, it says jack shit about piracy LOL. Looks like s/he is just suggesting some forum to change forum boards. Sooo... LOL

BTW I find it creepy you're trying to dox me. Not only is it highly creepy and stalky, it's pretty much illegal to an extent. You have way too much time on your hands. Go get your chocolate milk from your mother. Bye bye :)

BTW a lot of people said shit about my site. There are always people who have negative views. I'm fine with you saying it. I don't act aggressively to anyone else on this thread. But you, you're definitely a fucking cunt bag. First you hurl accusations with NO proof at all. Then you're fucking trying to stalking me. LOL.

Robustian, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  9. Robustian

Robustian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Some back research on Robustian...

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=46433002
    is on the page
    friends with iRobust. You think that's me too? LOL. I don't even have time on my hands and he's got a decked up profile on roblox. lmao.

So obviously I don't own the name Robust, or Robustian. They're common words.

robustian-raghav - https://soundcloud.com/robustian-raghav
    Indian. SoundCloud. Obviously it's a racial guess to assume he is the person you're talking about, but he's another person using the name Robustian. Unlike the above, this person isn't English. That's two completely different people using the name Robustian so far.

http://websta.me/n/robustian Websta.me, no clue what this is, but probably a completely different person again.

Instagrin - https://instagr.in/u/robustian
    Completely different person once again. He's white (this is a description, not racial, it's the same way the police describes someone. A white male, for example). Not the same as robustian-raghav or the person on roblox.

I think you get the idea. So maybe if you were less idiotic, you'd really know that there isn't a single result of me when you search Robustian, and due to too many queries/people using the term Robust it's unlikely you'd find me with that term either.

Shit bricks.

Robustian, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  10. techfan

techfan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You claimed you started in July, that post in the screenshot is from July, your first post says you used MyBB, That name on this piracy forum uses both your username and domain name, From July.

You have been caught, you're lying and trying to take it out on me who has done nothing wrong.

Why lie?

http://forum.gamesports.net/dota/member.php?620253
    http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-186151-post-1634657.html#
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Robustian (I happened to get this link from a hacking forum)
    Archive of above http://web.archive.org/web/20141207004936/http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Robustian

Nobody will buy your site now, you can't even tell the truth, you're rude, nasty and act like a 12 year old.

Oh, Did I mention I only live an hour away from you?

And with that I am done, you're no better then the scammers here. might see you soon :) kid.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    techfan, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  11. Robustian

Robustian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]
    Yeah, based on that screenshot I do. I don't put something on my calendar in real life saying STARTED GAMING FORUMS. I just look at my join date. :) And BTW. We don't use pirated content. Every add-on is paid for and legally obtained. One reason why is because I'm a developer myself, I respect their time and anyone who uses pirated content doesn't deserve it. Second, I don't trust anything that isn't from the official creator of it. So just purchase the real thing. I have the money for it.

You live an hour away from me? Good luck getting my real dox, kiddo. You can't even get my city :) I should spend time doxing you and see what fun we have there, but I'm not as creepy as you. Come to whatever address you found and you'll look like an idiot, for starters, when you're interrupting some random family's dinner.

I've never played DOTA, hell I dunno what gamesports is. You can't even reply to the rest of the statement in my post. Anyway, wherever I go I put my avatar on first. Doesn't even have my avatar.
    ForumKorner @ Robust is me. Not any others. That link you sent me, sorry, perhaps someone jacking my account? I had owner of a group, and a few important ads there for my forum.
    Third one is me. And yeah, I have an account on this so called forum. What does it have to do with you? You're purely retarded if you think having an account on a forum changes you as a person whatsoever. I'm also a student in a malware school, one of the best around. Anyway, it's what I'd expect from you anyway. A whole lot of bloat. Anyway, with your whole hacking theory, I get dox attempts on me all the time. None have worked so far. I'm fucking sleeping like a baby. People much better than you try. BTW why an archive? You think I'm gonna delete my Battlefield profile because a stupid kid found my Battlelog page? Woop, it's public. I give it to people to play with them. The difference here is, I wouldn't want to play with you.

I'm taking it out on you? I'm trying to shut the fuck up but you leave me no choice but to waste ten minutes of my time trying to help you learn a thing or two.

You call me a kid? You can't even admit when you're wrong, at least I can. I give information where it's appropriate, you can't. You're fucking crying on my thread about a "copyright removed nulling theme!!!" and "ruuuduuudude". Shut the fuck up. Anyone that knows me or talks to me, knows how I act. I'm nice to everyone until they hit the limit or really annoy me. And for me to publicly be replying to some idiot who can't even remember what he ate for breakfast is astonishing, and you're right, why the fuck am I wasting my time? You can have the last say, since that's really what your baby ass wants. Reply, you can say whatever shit you want to say like "OH I WILL SWAT YOU I WILL KILL U UR A HAXOR UR A RUDE 12 YEAR OLD" blah blah and we can end it there, for the sake of your ego.

Few tips for future life:
    1. Tell your parents you threaten people and attempt to dox them based on a little post on a sell thread in a virtual marketplace. Love to see what happens
    2. Learn to talk appropriately. If you want to shit on someone's work, provide some proof. Or why not just stay out of it? It has nothing to concern you. It's like going to the toilet and someone doesn't wash their hands. It's not your job to say, wash your hands.
    3. Stop taking it too far. I did a search for robustian and hardly found anything. You've spent so long trying to get my real identity, and all you've gotten is my Battlelog (I'm a damn hard Battlefield fan, you can see by my awards on there :)). Like WTF? You're trying to dox me and spending so much time on it because what, you're a little kid and it satisfies what you do. You have too much time on your hands boy. Concentrate on your education, trust me when I say it helps in the future.
    4. Learn when to take the opportunity to shut up. What are you getting even if you "win" an internet fight. LOL. Tell your 'friends' at school and they'll laugh at you. @Pixelsy steps in, says shut up basically in a very polite way. I saw that post too, before you even posted. I took the chance to STFU. Because I have no interest in carrying on an argument after the first post I made, proving your points wrong. Because normally people stop there and realise they don't have the time or energy to deal with this. But obviously it's different with homeschooled kids. But no, techfan needs to satisfy his little ego. He continues. I gave you a little response not even fighting your points, just to make you STFU but no, you take a post there, you take one after Pixelsy.
    5. Learn to pick up everything. I write a long winded post, and you pick up on two words, because you're out of ideas to carry on the rest. It's idiotic, and looks stupid.
    If you see me anytime soon, I'll send you back like a marshmallow. You really are as annoying as the people I deal with on a daily schedule. Anyway, you don't deserve my time. Make your reply to satisfy your ego, and I'm done with you. Good luck.

On that note, I'm not even apologising to you because you're idiotic and deserve every word out my mouth, but I should be more professional in my posts next time. My posts were unacceptable based on that. Lesson learnt.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    Robustian, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  12. techfan

techfan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I really love how you got so worked up, It's kinda sad though while super funny.

All my claims were proven, you nulled a theme by removing the copyright which voids the license terms.

You became rude, swearing constantly when you get caught out. even going as far as making derogatory comments about my mother, this proves what kind of person you are.

I am not trying to dox you David, Even though you already left your full address public and name in an above post. So everybody please say hi to David Smith from Washington, Tyne and Wear. This is public information so no rules are broken.

If he claims thats a fake name then i'll just do another one of these,

[​IMG]

Already had all these domains suspended this year so his won't be hard to do.

You claimed you only used that name here, I proved you wrong which is what I am best at, you lied plain and simple.

I wasn't wrong, You removed the copyright meaning you nulled it. You changed theme as you knew it was nulled.

[​IMG]

Public information is not doxing, Doxing is finding private information. Secondly you made comments about my mother, you're sick and twisted and I have every right to comment on that by saying I could come over. Not that I will as it sounds like you have a mental disorder and im not hitting a retard. OHHHHHHH.

Thank you for the fun winding you up, I really have enjoyed this and everybody now knows you're childish and when you don't like something you'll come out swearing and making comments about their family.

I pray to god you get hit by a bus.

techfan, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  13. Robustian

Robustian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're in no position to talk about what kind of person I am...
    I'm done. :rolleyes::)

I insulted your mother? That's something new.

BTW good job whoising my .cat domain. LOL. You're pathetic. I was right, you take this too seriously. You're quite sad.

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the internet.

Please visit the address you found. I'll come there too. Can't wait for some random person to fight with you on the street :D Probably cut you in half when they're cooking somewhere.

Want to show the full ticket to Audentio? You were probably crying LOL.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/i-love-digitalpoint-you-have-the-best-staff-ever.2740286/
    Pathetic how you act up in this thread and everywhere else you're acting like a clown.

14. techfan

techfan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You made the first move, you were rude to me, I replied with such, I never once made a comment about your family let alone bring them into this.

I also wouldn't bother coming over, you're too childish to be worth my time, but it's worth trolling you online.

You want the full ticket? fine

[​IMG]

Don't see any crying.

I offered help and advise, you became rude, others backed me up can't you see it was you in the wrong?

You then started cursing, I responded with such, you lied, I proved you lied, you then started making accounts with this username I have only ever used in one other place and post comments about my mother.

The fact you did that not only proved you're child but it also put everybody off buying your site.

I spent 5 minutes finding that information, you just have to know how to find it which I know how. The whois for the cat domain is public and you admitted it is fake, an instant domain suspension.

DigitalPoint needs to ban people like you, It's people like you that harm the reputation of DigitalPoint.

techfan, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  15. Robustian

Robustian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn't lie shit LOL. I said the Battlelog is mine. The ForumKorner @ Robust is mine too. The rest, no clue where you're getting it from. You proved nothing.

I don't want to sell. Check the status at the top. Says SOLD.

I didn't say it's fake? I just asked you to visit me. :)

16. techfan

techfan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Uhm you did, you stated you only used that name here, I proved you lied, you said you didn't use MyBB, your first post proves you did as you're including a MyBB install...

That is called a lie, don't you not understand that?

you seem a little slow, here.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

techfan, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  17. Robustian

Robustian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ugh I can't be arsed with you. You have too much time on your hands. Bye.

18. techfan

techfan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you.

[​IMG]

techfan, Dec 7, 2014 IP
    MarcL likes this.
  19. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Quit feuding and fighting. As I stated in other thread I have no idea how to fairly clean thread. Leaving thread open to posts with legitimate questions, responses, & observations that are posted in a business like manner.

Smyrl, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  20. Robustian

Robustian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks. Marked as sold, and its closed.

Thread Status: