1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for App that displays multiple accounts on one page (iOS)

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Janna Najmanka, Dec 4, 2014.

Hello!

Before you ask, I tried googling for an answer to this and even tried out several apps, but so far wasn't able to find one that actually -does- what I want it to do.

I have more than one twitter account and what I want is an app for the iOS that is able to show messages for all my accounts on one page.

I know there's good apps that allow multiple accounts, but all of them require switching from account to account to check the messages. Notifications do show up for all accounts, but several times I have run into the problem that if I am currently working with one account messages to others might not get noticed.

Tweetdeck does an excellent job of doing exactly this in its web version, you can create a column for direct messages from all twitter accounts. But as there is no iOS app (at least in Europe) I'm at a loss to find an app that does the same on my phone.

I do not mind paying for the app; it needn't be free, as long as it does its job. :)

Thank you for any (sane) replies!

Regards

Janna

Janna Najmanka, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  2. koolzen

koolzen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You should try hootsuite

Good luck

koolzen, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  3. Janna Najmanka

Janna Najmanka Peon

Best Answers:
    Already did. But unless the paid version features a ton of options the free version does not, the same problem applies as I need to switch from account to account to check the messages instead of having them compiled in one list. (And for some weird reason it is currently not showing / loading any DM's at all with some "Unknown failure" error message that sticks on the screen for about 0,3 seconds ... Not a fan of that.)

Janna Najmanka, Dec 4, 2014 IP