1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guide TO ON PAGE- SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by vishal vadhera, Nov 30, 2014.

1st - Page loading speed
    Page loading speed is most important factor for seo one should see thats it page loading speed should not more than 4 second, you can use low size images and flash content. google love fast loading speed pages and increase its ranking to first page.

2. permalinks keywords- that a domain should have keywords in permalinks ,,, like a if you want to right on on page seo .. than your domain should be like www.yourdomain.com/on-page-seo

3. Keywords in tittle - your keywords must in you tittle like -- best on page seo tips

4. H1, H2, H3... tags must contains keywords related to tittle, best way to do on page seo , top seo tips, tips for seo in page like this,

5. Image Alt tags - put alt tags to image which must be contain keywords

6- Content- content should be 1000 words + and the quality of content should be good and not copy paste. :p

7- Drop Keywords in first 100 words..

8- keyword density- repeat number of keywords with synonyms in the paragraph..
    remember your K.D (keyword density ) should not be higher than 3-4% otherwise t will be call as keyword stuffing.

9 - Use Social sharing buttons,

10 - Use multimedia TO reduce your bounce rate and increase your Ranking

11- Use Of Modifiers -- Like Best, Top, How to , Guide, Review words in your post and tittle

12- use of Outbound Links..

In case Any Problem Related TO SEO .. comment i would love to solve your problem ..
    and in case you know any of new technique do tell me too...
    any questions and answers do tell me ,,, Mine Mobile Number - +918375048353

vishal vadhera, Nov 30, 2014 IP
  2. Daniel Blinman

Daniel Blinman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice list Vishal! I would add that you need to interlink from the pages/posts throughout the site to pass the flow of link juice around the site. When I am trying to rank the home page I normally create a few blog posts about the topic on the site itself and link back to the home page- it sends solid trust signals to the search engines!

Daniel Blinman, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  3. vishal vadhera

vishal vadhera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ohh ya sry i forgot that ..
    13. Internal linking

vishal vadhera, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  4. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    14. Make sure a good or service is provided to the visitors and meet at least one of their needs or wants to reduce bounce rate and increase conversion rate as well as ranking

Traditione, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  5. vishal vadhera

vishal vadhera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bro how ?? the thing which your are telling is already included in high quality content

6. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's much more than content. It's purpose, meaning, value.

Build your site for a purpose, fill a need or a want, because otherwise it becomes a site with great stats but no direction.

You can have a site with the best words that no one will ever see. I've seen many great blogs that no one else will see...Then I see Instagram that is just about pictures, and it's immensely popular because people want to express themselves and share their lives.

Find a need, find a desire, and fill it. This is the next step beyond the cursory and standard practices of marketing, because marketing with nothing of value to put on the market is like telling the world of beautiful clothes that no one will ever get to see or wear.

The next step comes from research and from within you. Be different, express your uniqueness and share it and profit because that's what people want. You know this, don't get trapped in the machinery of what other people say SEO and marketing is. Use your creativity and talents and give the world something.

Traditione, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  7. vishal vadhera

vishal vadhera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well bro let me tell you one thing,
    SEO And CONTENT Both are equaly Important , Like I Show u some of the blogs who have extremly great content but they neva get ranked there PR is 13, 15, 19 ... they have the content which is greater and better then any other website... but there are many sites who have used On Page Seo And get better ranking .. and there content is not comparitvly gud . .. so even if u dont have content but you know the techniques of seo and marketing you get ranked but if u high quality content but dont kinow how to seo you will not survive on this internet world. :)

8. sahil rajpput

sahil rajpput Member

Best Answers:
    thank,s it,s really nice and simple on page seo guide i have ever read .

sahil rajpput, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  9. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just to add:
    - Use title tag for your links too! :)

patco, Dec 2, 2014 IP