1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Writer Needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by vahing, Nov 29, 2014.

For a project comprising of ~18 articles in the paranormal niche I am looking for a qualified writer. Unique, well researched articles needed with top grammar, error free.
    For each article I have the structure and the keywords which must go into the article. In a Skype session I will instruct you on the details.
    If you are interested in taking the project on the you must be a native speaker of English.
    Along with your quote for 100 words I need to know the country you are living in; qualified Indian writers are welcomed. References are an asset.
    Payment by Paypal.

vahing, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  2. Sacredhoops

Sacredhoops Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am confused all in two sentences you stated must be a native speaker of English and than later you state qualified Indian writers are welcomed. hmmm.....Which is it my friend?

Sacredhoops, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  3. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It simply means that he need good quality content irrespective of location of writer. "Qualified" here refers to the education and writing quality of the writer. Indians are not-native English speakers (quite everybody knows that) doesn't mean they all are not qualified. Usually here, when people call for native speakers,they try to keep away non-native writers (like Indians and Pakistanis), but here its simply an exclusion for qualified Indians. Simple to understand ! Hope I am right, please correct me if I am not.

ssaxena07, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  4. vahing

vahing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No more writers needed - Thank you!

vahing, Dec 1, 2014 IP