1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help for rising visitors in my blog

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alornishan1, Oct 14, 2014.

I have a blog. It is the blog related to computer networking. But the visitors is so low. How can i grow visitors. Plz help.....

alornishan1, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  2. Metis_C

Metis_C Peon

Best Answers:
    So, you've got like a million things that you could be doing to generate traffic. I'm sure there's already a massive traffic generating cheat-sheet posted somewhere on the forums, but as I'm new here, I'll pitch in and give you a few ideas.

1) Publish Quality Content - This is absolutely essential and something that you shouldn't skimp on. Hopefully you have got some decent knowledge about computer networking?! I say that as you need to be putting content out there that really adds value for anyone that reads it, rather than just putting together useless generic articles of the kind you'd find on eHow or something. Try and think about the sorts of people you'd like to attract to your blog and then publish content that caters for their needs. Really get inside their heads and ask yourself "what would they like to know." If you get this part right, honestly you've got a great platform to build from.

2) Create Social Media Accounts - Honestly, the stuff I'm telling you here isn't rocket science. Open accounts on the social media channels that you think are most applicable to the demographic you're targeting. Then do the same thing as mentioned above; publish and share information that is valuable to your target audience. Absolutely don't just go and spam tons of groups, or worse yet, buy thousands of fake likes and followers from some dude on Fiverr. These practices might have a (very brief) short term benefit, but they kill your chances of turning a Facebook page or Twitter account into a valuable marketing channel to drive traffic back to your main website. Fake people don't participate and share your content...and that's exactly what you want. I'd recommend you check out this to help you get the ball rolling in terms of getting some likes and followers.

3) Participate in Niche Forums - This isn't an instant way to make your traffic explode, but quality always takes time. Forums related to your niche are where your target audience "hangs out." What better way to get to know them and build some trust with them?! Once you've developed a reputation for helping and adding value to the community, you can use your signature to divert a steady stream of traffic back to your blog.

4) Build Relationships With Other Blog Owners - Possibly the fastest way of getting some traffic back to your blog (besides PPC or other paid traffic methods) is to tap in to other blogs that are already popular. "Won't they mind?" I hear you say. No, not as long as you do it the right way. You can use Google alerts to identify new blog posts on the same subject matter that you cover. Ideally set it up so that it alerts you every time there's a new post on a topic that you've already covered on your own site. When one of those alerts comes through, visit the blog, READ the post (too many people don't do this unfortunately) and add a comment that genuinely adds value to the discussion. Other blog owners will actually appreciate that and may even reach out to you if you add a quality comment on their blog several times. That can lead to guest posts...then you're really getting somewhere :) Oh, and you should link your comment back to a related (and useful) post on your own site. In most cases you can link you name somewhere.

I think you've got enough to be getting on with there. Good luck ;)

Metis_C, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the users tend to search for the reviews related in their field and for your niche include some reviews and make it interesting as well as engaging to the targeted audience.

KylieSweet, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  4. Alexhudson

Alexhudson Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll suggest you to simply just use quality content and do try to rotate it at the world wide web. And with your social media accounts you may be able to use your blog working at internet. And one more thing do send invites to various peoples and friends and let every one know of your website design service company's blog.

Alexhudson, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  5. angelkaur

angelkaur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    to increase your blog presence you should write quality content and post it with respective level. One thing keep in mind that your blog should connect with social media that you may share your post on single click. it will increase your visitor count.

angelkaur, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  6. Leasedlayer

Leasedlayer Member

Best Answers:
    Some readers will naturally be more or less active in evangelizing the work you do, but particular communities, topics, writing styles and content types regularly play better than others on the web.
    For example, great information and graphics that strike a chord , beautiful videos that tell a story and remarkable collections of facts that challenge common assumptions are all targeted at audiences likely to share.

Leasedlayer, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  7. GaryXX

GaryXX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be intense in social media. Engage on a lot of followers on twitter, facebook, g+, pinterest and more. Be engaging by creating content that is trending, or anything interesting, one that could easily get the attention of readers. It is also recommended that you update your blog often.

GaryXX, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  8. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How can I grow visitors? Good question :p
    If you are talking about increasing the number of visitors, then Social Media is a good place to start, don't forget that unique content is also important! ;)

patco, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  9. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Unique content is king as always IMO.

DON.

deluxdon, Nov 19, 2014 IP
  10. krishatnet

krishatnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Post unique and quality content. Share with social networking sites, friends. Comment in related blogs or sites with your link.

krishatnet, Nov 19, 2014 IP
  11. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep in mind, there are millions and millions of other bloggers out there. Your chances of gaining an audience are incredibly slim. you better come up with the most fascinating, extreme, and dynamic blog to attract anyone over to read it.

look up what other blogs all ready exist, and if there are thousands about whatever subject you were going to write about, you should consider not wasting your time, and either coming up with a more original topic like them.

wanessmark, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  12. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep adding content and ping your blog to search engines every time you do so. Try Pingomatic.

ceenote100, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  13. ghmanz

ghmanz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    build your brand and website, then hire SEO person that knows what they are doing. Build your social media presence. Do some PPC to get going if needed. Diversify your traffic is best long term!

ghmanz, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  14. sayamrahman

sayamrahman Member

Best Answers:
    many causes to bring less or slow user.it may be your 1) keyword which is very important to seo,2)your niches,3)design 4)link building and many others you should research all of this.

sayamrahman, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  15. rlymike

rlymike Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Frequently posted, high-quality, unique content paired with a savvy social networking strategy is the key. Write good content, post the links on your Twitter and Facebook pages, then get into conversations on the topic of networking. This will increase your visibility and drive traffic to your website.

rlymike, Nov 27, 2014 IP