1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling profitable sites PR4+ and 12+ years old self sustaining $8,000 income

Discussion in 'Sites' started by David26, Nov 22, 2014.

Hello, the only reason I am selling my sites is because I am leaving the internet scene. I love my full time job that I have had for a few years now and working online doesn't interest me anymore. I am not a salesman and cannot provide a million details. I can provide some facts and one is that these sites have generated $7836.41 so far this year. So you will get your money back plus profit very soon. I just want to hand over the web accounts and domain name and be done with it in time for the new year. So this is a huge gift to you if you are smart enough to take it :) I haven't done any marketing for it so the traffic is low, but they are still profitable due to die hard customers that have been with me for over a decade. Some of the most popular sites that I am selling:

www.funender.com (nearly a million posts on FF forum)
    www.f3music.com ($1000 in profit from automatic paypal subscriptions)
    www.addyoursitefreesubmit.com (this is the big money maker. they say directories are dead but this one still makes money)

Anyone can manage these sites as they have easy to use admin panels. If you can post on this forum you can manage these sites. This is basically free money so while you enjoy the extra income I will enjoy fully focusing on my new career. I am flexible on the price so send me a private message if you need to work out a better deal.

David26, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi very interested, possible to just buy the music one, as I am in that niche. what is monthly income from that one only? hope to hear and thanks

tradesol, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  3. David26

David26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello tradesol, f3music.com generates $100+ per month with automated paypal subscriptions and without any advertising. Adding ad banners and advertising should increase that amount. I am a 14 year programmer so I created f3music from scratch so there is no other script like it available online. The thing some people overlook is that it is like Facebook except that musicians can fully customize their music pages securely since there are a lot of options available.

David26, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  4. quotealex

quotealex Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much does addyoursitefreesubmit.com generates in revenue per month?

quotealex, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  5. David26

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello quotealex, over $100 dollars by itself and with advertising it has done $500+. In fact if you view the following page, it is a list of all PAID listings and you can see it even made a sale today and yesterday at $16 for each link and people are still buying:

http://www.addyoursitefreesubmit.com/partners/

I appreciate all of the private messages and I would like to sell these sites so if you are uncomfortable with the price let me know lets get it done. Thanks :)

David26, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  6. quotealex

quotealex Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Based on the link provided, the revenue averages $120 per month (15 sales generated for the months of September and October at $16 per sale) for addyoursitefreesubmit.com.And If f3music.com generates another $100 per month, am I to assume that the money making site is funender.com at $400+ month in revenue?

quotealex, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  7. David26

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes this is correct. Though that is the average so some months are slower than others. With added banner ads and advertising I am sure you can increase that revenue. When I was fully active in advertising the sites I would make $4000 per month. I just got tired of sitting on the computer every single day for 14 years while life passed me by.

David26, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  8. yener

yener Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, can you tell me the last price of each site.

yener, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  9. SEOsocialFollowers

SEOsocialFollowers Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hi,send me the last price for each site.
    Thanks

SEOsocialFollowers, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  10. kishore415

kishore415 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    25.0% - 1
    Am awaiting your reply ..Please check your PM..

kishore415, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  11. David26

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks and sorry for the late replies I have been focused on replying to the first few people who have sent me private messages.

David26, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  12. David26

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I have decided to keep my sites as they make money on their own and I am doing more work now answering a thousand questions from potential buyers than just filling out the tax form every year.

David26, Dec 8, 2014 IP