1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Addmefast alternative

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by asif shahzad, Nov 22, 2014.

Hi seo masters i am looking for addmefast's alternative sites please tell even you know a single one thanks.

asif shahzad, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  2. Brent Jones

Brent Jones Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey... may I ask what you plan to use it for? Just curious since you addressed this thread to "SEO Masters." Add Me Fast and its alternatives certainly won't help your SEO ranking, although it isn't likely to hurt it, either. Really only useful for social proofing / padding numbers.

Brent Jones, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    addmefast is generating bot hits in Facebook likes, Twitter followers, post shares, youtube views, etc. looks like you want to deceive others as well as the search engine but Google can easily track this kind of fake actions.

KylieSweet, Nov 25, 2014 IP
    IG2010 likes this.
  4. asif shahzad

asif shahzad Active Member

Best Answers:
    @KylieSweet not bot but real people liking others to get points i have checked all are real.

asif shahzad, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  5. Brent Jones

Best Answers:
    Just to clarify, you are both right in a sense.

Yes, Asif. The likes and follows you get through Add Me Fast are real people who are consciously clicking the like / follow / share buttons. But to Kylie's point, these users are clicking the like / follow / share buttons indiscriminately. Meaning, they have no real interest in your content. They aren't likely to look at it much again in the future. They also will very often use a fake account they never really engage with to generate those likes / follows / shares.

When clients pay me to pad their social numbers, I will use Add Me Fast to generate instant likes / follows / shares. I have generated thousands of actions through Add Me Fast over the last couple years, not one of which has resulted in any long-term or sustainable engagement. It's just a number.

And to my original point, I assure you that these likes / follows / shares do absolutely nothing to boost your SEO, if that's what you're after. Search engines want to see actual engagement and steady growth and tons of interaction. As an example, if you have 100,000 likes on your Facebook page, but less than three engagements on each post, it speaks volumes about the quality of the people you attracted.

Brent Jones, Nov 25, 2014 IP
    sojic and Patricia Ann Lee like this.
  6. asif shahzad

Best Answers:
    @Brent Jones would you please clarify how google bots realize that these all likes are fake?

asif shahzad, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  7. Brent Jones

Best Answers:
    Certainly.

There are a number of ways Google can tell, and most of them are rooted in inconsistency. For instance:

a) You have 10,000 likes on your Facebook page, but less than 3 engagements per post.
    b) Your tweet has been retweeted 240 times, but the t.co link contained has never been clicked once.
    c) The link to your website has been shared on Google Plus 750 times, but your website gets less than 8 unique visits per day.
    d) Your newest blog post has been shared on Facebook 400 times, but shared on Tumblr, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Reddit, and Google Plus less than 9 times combined.
    e) Your blog post was shared on social media 312 times in one hour, then 0 times in the next 24 hours.
    f) The exact same post was shared on 200 Facebook pages, all with 0 comments or likes on that shared post.

Do you see what I mean? Search engine algorithms are very clever, and it is incredibly difficult to dupe them. Bumping up a ton of your numbers on social media doesn't really help when Google compares that to other metrics. They tell an inconsistent story. And Google realizes that likes / shares / follows / traffic can all be bought. They don't just strictly look at one number and assign you a page rank accordingly.

Even if Google did not recognize that your likes were fake, you have to consider that 'social proofing' represents less than 5 percent of your overall search engine rank. It pales in comparison to elements like domain authority. So even if your social strategy were perfect, it isn't likely to boost you in the search engines very much.

I hope that makes sense.

Brent Jones, Nov 26, 2014 IP
    sojic likes this.
  8. asif shahzad

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the detailed answer i did't think that google bots are much clever, i am getting only 10 likes from facebook and only 3-4 from pinterest twitter google plus etc on daily basis also getting some comments from the users using alternative of addmefast

asif shahzad, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  9. Brent Jones

Best Answers:
    You're welcome. :)

Social media is about progress, my friend. Not perfection. It takes time, patience and consistency. Unless you have thousands (millions?) of dollars to spend on advertising, you aren't going to have a massive following overnight.

My best tip for organic growth is to take an interest in others. Follow them. Talk with them, but do not beg for a shout out or talk about your own content. Share their content instead. And in time, you'll find those people will start to reciprocate. I make a point of reaching out to 5+ new accounts every day (Monday to Friday) and follow them, comment on their content, share it, etc. I target those 5+ new accounts by niche / industry. And in time, many follow back, begin sharing my content, etc. It only takes a few minutes a day to start building new connections. And when they people engage you back, you know it's because they are a real person with similar interests... not just someone on Add Me Fast looking to earn a few credits for their own accounts.

Brent Jones, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  10. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think doing a search with terms like "social exchange network/site",.. you would het a bundle of sites similar to addmefast but In fact, Its some risky to boost the mass interaction on fanpage, its going against the community guideline and that page can be removed.

thuthuatwordpress, Jan 21, 2015 IP
    Brent Jones likes this.
  11. Brent Jones

Best Answers:
    That's a great point. Totally true.

Brent Jones, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  12. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best alternative would be ads. Why? because you will most likely to earn likes from people that are interested on your page.

Patricia Ann Lee, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  13. www.yournameonit.us

www.yournameonit.us Peon

Best Answers:
    I have both Addmefast and Youlikehits I need someone to please take 5 minutes to help me understand just one of them.
    I don't have them installed so I just need help with that. Either one is fine.

www.yournameonit.us, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  14. www.yournameonit.us

www.yournameonit.us Peon

Best Answers:
    I have both Addmefast and Youlikehits I need someone to please take 5 minutes to help me understand just one of them.

15. www.yournameonit.us

www.yournameonit.us Peon

Best Answers:

16. pit13

pit13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this is easy you don't need to be smart or something you have to "like/retweet/follow/watch..." this kind of things for example enter into facebook likes you will find in the a button "Like" just click on it you'll see that new window is opened now you must be already login in your facebook account this new window is someone's page "Like it" and CLOSE this new window you'll see that the counter in your account have (+points) you have to do this again and again and again to get more point now this points is what you'll need if you wanna get more (likes/watches/followers/retweets/...) but this is the hard way because there is an easy way look for imacros on google and good scripts witch will do all the operation for you if you wanna more e.x text me ""

pit13, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  17. abhinay.jain90

abhinay.jain90 Active Member

Best Answers:
    abhinay.jain90, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  18. Pawan Singh

Pawan Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many alternative friend, but please count it , it's only increase your number that could help to get likes from others. I mean this one enhance your site or whatever that would be credibility but only when if you try to get some genuine or interested likes in paralllel too, either by ads or by sharing content with other interested guy ...

Pawan Singh, Mar 19, 2015 IP