1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice neeeed on web platform for Toys Company

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by galapagos, Nov 12, 2014.

hi guys , I'm about to start a Toy Company and need a very good advice from your own experience what works best so that I can avoid some mistakes and learn from your valuable experience . Here are my needs :

1. Web platform should take care of billing /charging clients
    2. good integration with order fulfillment (outside /internal) meaning , if I don't ship outside of
    my house and ship using external order fulfillment warehouse the web platform should have features to track /control the fulfillment /shipping process . If there Usa solution that offers all in 1 suite (web platform +billing+ order fulfillment ) even better . so I can just take care of manufacturing and sales . We manufacture here in US.
    3. Good integration with affiliates (so we can sell using different affiliates networks that work on pay per sale model )
    4. Integration with EBay/Amazon.

Please let me know your suggestions , main goal is to take off the pain of shipping /order fulfillment and billing. I just want to focus on sales and improving manufacturing .

galapagos, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are a few ways to go about this. Its a bit cheaper to go the woo commerce route most likely. I would need to ask a few questions. You should be able to populate the entire thing assuming stuff is already on amazon for instance.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  3. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do you or anyone in the organization have any technical competency or coding ability?

There's so many options, this is where I would start which should direct you to either an open source or self administered setup or a 3rd party system.

jestep, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  4. ChristyMathew

ChristyMathew Member

Best Answers:
    Ah! great fits i would like to wish you on your new business. Do you have any words about custom solution for ecommerce business?
    You may go for such custom solutions for entrepreneurs, according to my point of view fully customized solutions playing an vital role in ecommerce industry, also latest solutions fulfills the latest trend in ecommerce business. Choose your solutions with needs on your e store.

ChristyMathew, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  5. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    I would think that with so many e-commerce solutions, carts and types of web hosting you would only need customization if you were a very large operation. Many small to mid-sized e-commerce operations do well with the options to add carts to your hosting plan that is designed to have your eCommerce site perform optimally.

JPC-Sabrina, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  6. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to me, Magento Ecommerce platform would be good to for your toys company. You can get a very user friendly cart option and list all your toys.

King-Servers, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  7. Naina S

Naina S Active Member

Best Answers:
    WOOCOMMERCE IN A WORDPRESS WEBSITE WILL BE THE BEST THING FOR YOU. SEE http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/

Naina S, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  8. Octerpus

Octerpus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you have multiple store fronts or are you going to be drop shipping?

Octerpus, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  9. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for web, I think Magento will help you.

enous, Dec 14, 2014 IP
  10. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    Its best to go with PHP based custom made script where you can integrate all the required features, if you go with CMS you have to stick on to the default features and its difficult to do changes in the future.

aceriker, Dec 16, 2014 IP
  11. JimABlackmore

JimABlackmore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For solving your problem its better that you must visit on some good website which provide the billing system in reasonable rate. The global sales for the growth of traditional toys and games was 5% increasing day by day. Toy makers are experiencing a reorientation , as they arerefocusing their energies in the new directions to make profit from this business.

JimABlackmore, Jan 7, 2015 IP