1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[18+] Help on adult affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Aquarezz, Nov 21, 2014.

Hey,

I'm building a new adult website with pictures from naked women, models etc. I'm wondering what kind of affiliate programs I can use? For example the website (do not enter if you're under 18): http://www.big-boob-world.com is full of galleries. How do I become member of these programs and promote some of these galleries in return for money?

Thanks!

Aquarezz, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  2. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    some here:
    Adxpansion.com, Juicyads.com, Exoclick.com, Awempire.com, Juggcash.com, Datinggold.com, Adultadworld.com
    And how you become a member? Only what to do is register in these affiliate programs, verify your website and get unique link from them. Then you will put this link into short descriptions or under pictures....anywhere you want,
    Enjoy ;)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    wanessmark, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  3. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also check out CrakRevenue. Fact is that video content does not sell very well anymore but camgirls does sell.

As far as galleries and stuff, some adult content websites provide galleries and video clips affiliates can use for content to help drive traffic and convert sales. When you sign up to an adult affiliate program, you can check their affiliate area to see if they offer any "hosted galleries". There are other terms that are used but I don't know them because I don't follow adult that closely. But a lot of adult affiliate websites will provide galleries and sample videos you can use to get traffic and refer traffic.

billzo, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  4. lidya intan

lidya intan Member

Best Answers:
    how about ebooks site? whats affiliates with best lead for russian visitors?thanks guys

lidya intan, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  5. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello i found some ebook networks here:
    free-ebooks.net, click2sell.eu, ebooks.com,

Then the biggest affiliate networks are: cj.com, clickbank.com

And next list of ebook affiliates:
    1. NOOK Press - you can earn up to 80% of sale
    2. EBookIt! - per sale is 50% to 80%
    3. Lulu - per sale is 90%
    4. Tradebit - per sale of an ebook is $70 to $85.
    5. PayLoadz - per sale of 95%
    6. Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing - per sale is up to 70%.

Hope it helps ;)

Enjoy

wanessmark, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  6. Aquarezz

Aquarezz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information, Juggcash looks awesome! Anyone else has experience in the niche?

Aquarezz, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  7. de7erv

de7erv Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will find everything you need right here > http://www.signbucks.com/sites/list/page/2/niche/146-big_tits#list

de7erv, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  8. Crak_Eric

Crak_Eric Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey billzo, thanks for recommending CrakRevenue.

Aquarezz, if you're interested in working with cams, dating, or pay sites, (etc.) on your adult site, send me a message! I'd be happy to tell you more about our offers and some of our payouts.

Thanks!
    - Eric

Crak_Eric, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  9. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You want to go directly to affiliate pages from top sites. Then contact their affiliate managers. You will find that they will give you custom clips and more.

For instance, here's the bang bros one: http://www.bangbrosonline.com/index3.php

They'll work with you to build galleries, hosted galleries, and serious information. If you work with them, or any of site, you can make serious dough. I did a bit earlier in the year, but haven't had time since my writing has taken off, but it still brings in a few dollars here and there.

I'm working on an eBook about this for Kindle at the moment.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 16, 2014 IP
  10. bindasj

bindasj Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on how you want to do to it. You have two options. One monetize yourself or two use one of the ad networks. If you're going to monetize yourself you can see what kinds of products other people are promoting, or even use one of the networks and then see what people sell on your site (what the ads are), then do it yourself. You'll double the money.

bindasj, Dec 17, 2014 IP