1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Foundational Links vs Altitude Ones

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by RickSlot, Nov 21, 2014.

What I mean is, do you aim to build a set base link profile for a newly created websites (using forum links, profile links, etc) to give your site a concrete link base and then move on to outreach or other strategies that will grow your site? Or do you jump right in and just get as many of as good links as you can?

RickSlot, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  2. FokeBox

FokeBox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting good links only for a new website would be risky. I can understand some good link in some reputable blog, but this should result some great amount of links from non popular pages, forums, etc. I am sure your first attitude is more natural. Just keep pyramid style for your link set, the more quality links - the lower number and vice versa..

FokeBox, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  3. subet

subet Banned

Best Answers:
    I think you should get one high quality link in each 4 low quality link. So, when you have 100 backlinks, you will get 20 high quality and 80 low quality links and this is very natural.

subet, Nov 24, 2014 IP