1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Coupons Store - Hundreds Of Coupons - Full Automated - Multiple Income Streams

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Jenniferlv, Nov 20, 2014.

Fully Automated Coupon Site, adds coupons for multiple categories, and from multiple affiliate networks. Earn upto 20% commission per product purchased using your coupons. Huge Potential

PROFESSIONAL SITE,

EYE CATCHING LAYOUT,

Coupons Store built on wordpress platform using premium theme. Searchers are always searching for coupons for various products while making purchases, and there are endless products and brands for which you can have these coupons.

EARNING POTENTIAL?

Just do a coupon search for any product on google and see how many coupon sites are shown as result.

Own a similar coupon site. This site is for ‘real money makers’. When a visitor makes a purchase using your coupon you get upto 20% commission. Just 1 visitor can earn you anywhere from 1$ to 100$ depending on the product, few such visitors per day can get you high earnings per day.

We Are Flippa Super Seller, you can see a S symbol in front of my name, it stands for quality and customer support, and is attained by very few sellers here.

IF YOU WANT TO END THE AUCTION NOW AND BUY THE SITE

MAKE US A BIN OFFER! And also avail BIN BONSES

BIN BONUSES – Includes free hosting for 1 year, rest of the bonuses mentioned below under the BIN BONUSES headline

THE WEBSITE

eCouponscity.com is a fully automated Coupons code website that provides coupons for various categories from affiliate sites like Commission Junction, Shareasale etc. When a visitor clicks on the coupon link and makes a purchase you get commission.

Feature rich built on premium wordpress theme, with great layout and design.

eCouponscity.com - a very brandable domain name, which is easier to remember for the users.

FEATURES

• Light weight and user-friendly design.
    • Fully automated. Website adds coupons everyday based on your pre-defined choices of categories, merchants, and affiliate networks.
    • Requires zero maintenance and experience
    • Built on premium wordpress theme, and has both paid and free wordpress plugins.
    • Fully Search Engine optimized
    • Custom social share buttons under every coupon, allows visitors to share your coupon on social sites.
    • Make money with multiple income streams, use affiliate networks like Commission Junction, shareasale, icodes etc.

GROWTH POTENTIAL AND MONETISATION

Coupons is a multi billion dollar market. This niche has unlimited traffic potential and searchers online.

Just some of the traffic stats from Google's keyword tool:

68 M - worldwide traffic for 'coupon'.

55.6 M - worldwide traffic for 'coupons'.

30M - worldwide traffic for 'discount'

13.6 M - worldwide traffic for 'coupon codes'

5M - worldwide traffic for 'discounts'

There are many such parent keywords. Then hundreds to thousands of long tail keywords for these parent keywords like coupon + product name etc. Globally the traffic is around several millions and you get an idea about the traffic potential

WAYS TO MONETISE – HOW DOES IT MAKE MONEY

The site has huge potential, just search google for coupons for product name, and see various coupon store that are shown in search results. Some of these are doing exceedingly well. You can monetize this site using

• Add aggregate coupon affiliate networks like commission junction, shareasale, icodes. Earn upto 20% commission on every successful purchase made by the visitor from using coupons on the site
    • Cookies for many merchants are payable upto 60 days, if the visitor didn’t make an immediate purchase.
    • Adsense ads or ads from any other display and banner advertising networks.
    • Build your own local city coupon brand and tie up with merchants in your city and get paid per sale, or per impression, or contact some of your favorite merchants for coupons and target online globally

WHAT THE WINNING BIDDER GETS?

• Domain - Premium, highly brandable and easy to remember domain name: eCouponscity.com
    • Website - 100% fully automated Coupons Code Website
    • Free Site Transfer and setup with affiliate networks if required
    • Full technical support for 1 month
    • Free 1 Year Hosting, in case you don't have hosting
    • BIN Bonuses if applicable

TECHNICAL DETAILS – AFTER SALES

Site is easy to operate, everything is automated, just sign up for the recommended affiliate networks

If you desire - we will set you up with everything.

To facilitate a smooth and easy transfer, I require the following information once your payment is made: Godaddy ID & Email Address (to push domain to you), your Hosting Cpanel Access Details (transferring site files and database to you) your Name Servers (to point the domain to your hosting)

AFTER SALES SERVICE

You will get 1 month free after sales service. After you've won the auction, I'll also give you my personal e-mail address and chat id's so that you can get in touch with me without any hassles.

WHO CAN RUN THIS SITE

Running this site and business is really easy. You can run this if you can browse internet which you are doing right now.

BIN BONUSES

To assist you after sale, help you with your business and to make it a great deal I am giving away these bonuses, which can assist you in motivation, traffic generation, building site etc.

• Get 1500+ Visitors A Day Easy Method
    • How To Make 6-Figure Income In Niche Marketing
    • Getting Started With Google Adsense
    • Dropshipping: eBays Road To Riches
    • Get 10000 Views On YouTube
    • Effective Ways to Grow Facebook Fanbase
    • 51 Top Traffic Resources
    • Affiliate Classroom : Pay-Per-Click Success
    • SEO Basics
    • 150+ Adsense With Pre Populated Content Websites
    • Some Very Popular Turnkey Websites (On various popular niches and themes)
    Additionally I can give 1 Year Free Hosting - 49$ (if you don't have hosting)

FEEDBACK

Bid With Confidence. We will take every step to make sure you have a smooth transaction, and will assist you all the way after sales.

We have 100% positive feedback, just some of our feedbacks

• "Seller was very helpful and responded quickly”
    • “Excellent very professional outstanding transaction, I am very happy with how helpful the seller was at setting up the site for me and answering all of my questions.will definitely do business again"
    • “Seller is Fast, Accurate & Fair Will Buy from again. Best Seller on Flippa."
    • “Seller was very helpful and responded quickly”.
    • “Seller is Fast, Accurate & Fair Will Buy from again. Best Seller on Flippa.”
    • “Smooth, simple and quick transaction. Seller transferred domain and mailed the site backup. After upload everything worked fine.”
    • “Seller was Fantastic, would recommend to everyone.”
    • “This seller gives absolutely top service. I recommend him and would be happy to deal with him again.”
    • “Great Service From This #1Seller Will purchase again From Them.”
    • “This Seller Is The Best To Deal With Will Purchase Again From Him.”

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: How I have to join the recommended affiliate networks

A: I will be sending you detailed instructions, if required I will set you up with those networks.

Jenniferlv, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  2. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

MarcL, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  3. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 25
    Still has plenty of "potential" though :)

Paz, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  4. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    What I'm saying is that this is a domain not a website. The website doesnt load, when trying to access it, its forbidden.

MarcL, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  5. Jenniferlv

Jenniferlv Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Thank you so much MarcL and Paz for going through my site and reporting the issue.

Site is now fully functioning.!! Please use the link below to see the site

http://prntscr.com/58rqgb

Jenniferlv, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  6. yener

yener Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you pm the last price? Thanks.

yener, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  7. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Only the domains is for sale or in the price is also included the script that runs the site?

aditd, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  8. Jenniferlv

Jenniferlv Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi aditd,
    The whole working site was on sale.
    But I am sorry this Site is sold already but I can sell similar coupon site too.
    Let me know if you are interested?

Jenniferlv, Jan 15, 2015 IP