1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Mac users. Will pay to download free apps from app store

Discussion in 'Services' started by Brian Kim, Nov 14, 2014.

Hey all,

I am looking for a large number of people who own Macs and have an iTunes account. I am working on a custom data entry job and I need fellow mac users to help with this. All you have to do is click on the iTunes links I provide you and download the free apps. I will pay $0.03 per app downloaded. Each app takes only a few seconds. To summarize, here is what needs to be done:

1. Have a Mac
    2. Have an iTunes account
    3. Install a custom Mac app that runs in the background. This records all apps downloaded into a data entry. You can uninstall it after job is done
    4. Click on iTunes links to download the free apps. Will pay 3 cents per app.

I am a trusted DP member and have been here for many years. Look at my past iTrader feedback for more details. Send me a message with your Skype name (or Hangouts chat) if you would like to talk online. I need to do this for over 400,000 apps, so there's plenty of work here.

Thanks

Brian Kim, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  2. DesWDev

DesWDev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I personally don't have MAC but i have 3-4 friends who are I-OS developers, so they are having all the things as per your requirements. Just send me the links which you want to get downloaded.

DesWDev, Nov 15, 2014 IP
  3. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    We are talking on how many apps here? I am mac user

PinoyIto, Nov 16, 2014 IP
  4. Brian Kim

Brian Kim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Pinoylto,

It is up to you. There are about 500,000 free apps in the app store, so it is up to you on how many you want to do it. Looking for several mac users since it is a lot.

Still looking, so please let me know if anybody is interested! We have a big budget for this work.

Brian Kim, Nov 16, 2014 IP
  5. yinyang

yinyang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Okay, seems like we can work this out. I can allocate one person on mac for this task. But I am a bit worried on the price. Could you please make it up as a nominal figure? My skype id is ---------thisisprajith
    Please add me so that we can carry on communication further.

yinyang, Nov 18, 2014 IP