1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How SEO Will Change in 2015?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Satish Gupta, Nov 12, 2014.

How SEO Will Change in 2015 for Large eCommerce Companies

Satish Gupta, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  2. maneesh.rai13

maneesh.rai13 Member

Best Answers:
    there will be a Small seo and a BIG SMO

maneesh.rai13, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  3. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Noone knows, but I am pretty sure that the content will still be the most important thing! ;)

patco, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  4. Eliza Anderson

Eliza Anderson Member

Best Answers:
    As you know, content is king and long tail keywords are the most important part of SEO. They will continue to be so in 2015 as well, if you ask me.

Eliza Anderson, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  5. Eliza Anderson

Eliza Anderson Member

Best Answers:
    As you know, content is king and long tail keywords are the most important part of SEO. They will continue to be so in 2015 as well, if you ask me.

Eliza Anderson, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  6. Kristywilliams

Kristywilliams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, as one of you said "content is always king of SEO". So, it obviously rocks in comings years as well...

Kristywilliams, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  7. usemyteam

usemyteam Member

Best Answers:
    Content will still be king by that time and this is one thing for sure.

usemyteam, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  8. A1adultseo

A1adultseo Member

Best Answers:
    SEO Its Changes .Today All Link Should Be Real and Organic .
    Dont use Any Spam Work .Quality Link Accept By Google .
    Use Perfect Pic ,Content For Your Sites and Update Your Sites Daily Based

Its a Good Idea For Health of Your Websites .

A1adultseo, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  9. Al Gomez

Al Gomez Member

Best Answers:
    Since we all know that SEO is dynamic, changes will always be everywhere. I must agree that content is still one of the most important key factors in SEO. Especially in E commerce website, owners should start eliminating empty pages and start adding supplemental content for thin pages.

Aside from this, I am pretty sure that making your eCommerce site mobile friendly would be a big hit. Mobile users are increasing in numbers daily so you better pay attention how responsive, fast and user friendly your website is for mobile devices. Getting more social would be a trend too. When we learn that setting up a Facebook page would help, it should not stop there. You should double your effort tapping and interacting with potential buyers - regularly.

Al Gomez, Nov 18, 2014 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  10. mdhuamitha.mahesh

mdhuamitha.mahesh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality content is always king of SEO. Apart from that we need to make sure we are using only white hat SEO techniques. In 2015 SEO will focus, https and mobile user experience both can add into SERP ranking signal factor. We need to make sure both the things get it ready. Remaining content marketing, Social media optimization also will help to increase website traffic.

mdhuamitha.mahesh, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  11. Zabelle

Zabelle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think from now it is very important to be NATURAL in 2015:

1) Natural links - this is what we learned from Pinguin. Just keep working on non-commercial links. 50-70% of them must be an URL like, nofollow links are very natural, click here, look here and so on, images, and only 1% of links with your keywords.

2) Natural social signals. If you have interesting content, you will get social signals. This is natural. If nobody post nothing in twitter or facebook about you, it is not naturla.

3) Natural traffic. First time I saw this several month ago when one of me pages that had no content and links to it, become #8 with very competitive keyword. The reason was in traffic it has from mobile application. Later I found that this way is working for resources without natural content (like shops). Use mobile apps, ads, offline to get traffic to improve seo...

4) Natural websites. This is what we learned from Panda. Do not try to put internal links everywhere you can. Link natural. Make your visitors use this link.

Zabelle, Nov 18, 2014 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  12. rockk460

rockk460 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not at all.

Wait, what?

Despite the calls of the link bait blog posts you'll see during this time of year, SEO doesn't change from year to year. It's always been about creating great content on properly built sites that naturally get linked to from other sites because of the aforementioned great content, etc.

rockk460, Nov 19, 2014 IP