1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $60 Logo for central asian news site [7 Days]

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by soulscratch, Nov 7, 2014.

Website URL: http://www.kyrgyznews.com/news.php

I'm looking to redesign this entire website, firstly starting with the logo. Some background:

The website is just news relating to the country of Kyrgyzstan. "Kyrgyz" just means a person from the country of Kyrgyzstan.

I'm open to anything design wise, it doesn't even have to fit the below but I think what I'm mainly shooting for is to just incorporate some of the country's elements ( mountains, nature, "mongol" type lifestyle ) into it to make it a little unique.

I think it should have a "bold" typeface and maybe a logo that may or may not include these:

- Kyrgyz flag emblem
    - The emblem is actually the top of a tent structure called a yurta. Here's the interior and here's a yurta in the foreground of some mountains

Maybe some ideas could be - you can have a nice modern graphical yurta and somehow incorporate mountains. The mountains don't have to be fully resembled, they can be something like this. Something minimalistic but effective.

The logo doesn't have to incorporate these but I'm just throwing ideas out there.

soulscratch, Nov 7, 2014 IP
    muddy786 likes this.
  2. sandi setiawan

sandi setiawan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what still open contest :D

sandi setiawan, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  3. sandi setiawan

sandi setiawan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi....what still open contest

sandi setiawan, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  4. soulscratch

soulscratch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey - well there haven't been any public entries so I would say yes it's still open.

soulscratch, Nov 18, 2014 IP