1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anyone Tried MadAdsMedia.com

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by NeilPearson, May 14, 2012.

1. Okuma Steve

Okuma Steve Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure on that one, never seen a paid impressions column before.

Okuma Steve, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  2. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    anyone received payment of September this month?

langau, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  3. CoLT99

CoLT99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    LOL that is a fake screenshot nice try.

Either that or when it comes to payment you will be paid barely 5% of the earnings shown.

CoLT99, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  4. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My earnings table is looking exactly like Okuma Steve's table, without the Paid Impressions column. I think the difference may occur depending of how old/new the publisher is - newest accounts have the Paid Impressions column, older accounts don't have it. I ma using MadAdsMedia from around 2.5 - 3 years, I have an old account and my table is missing that column - probably the newer accounts have it.

OliBoli, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  5. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is an original screenshot, don't worry about this; btw, how can somebody make a "fake screenshot" of his publisher earnings? To waste his time with hard modifying every line of the table? Lol, don't be ridiculous :)

And don't worry nether about his payment; he will got 100% of his earnings, I can bet for this. I am using MadAdsMedia from a long time, it is around 2.5 - 3 years already, and I always got my payment on time, with 100% of the earnings showed on my account!

OliBoli, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  6. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    I m also using MadAdsMedia from around 2 years and i have the Paid Impressions column,
    btw few months ago they started with a new domain, can't remember the name though.
    are you talking about this page madadsmedia.com/report or the one from their 2nd website?

and anyone received payment of September this month?

langau, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  7. KarenBrown

KarenBrown Active Member

Best Answers:
    I started a few days ago and i have the paid impressions column, but i wonder why is there so much difference between the real impressions and the ones that you get actually paid for? I don't get it.

KarenBrown, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  8. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    My account is also 2-3 years old. Stoped using them a while back when their revenue had a sudden drop. When I received an email from my new account manager decided to give them another try. Bad decision.

bale, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It really doesn't make sense that people even still use an unreliable service like that. Ive heard of at least 5 times where these guys went down for days, had malware attacks, and entire reporting periods disrupted.

wrekoniz3, Nov 15, 2014 IP
  10. KarenBrown

KarenBrown Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh man don't you get tired of throwing shit to all your competitors every single day? Do you think that will make you the better option? It doesn't.
    I'm sick and tired of seeing you on every other network thread saying negative things. You don't increase your reputation doing this you lower yours, when are you gonna realize this?
    Use your time to build a better company than your competitors, that's how you get clients.
    If you spent half the time you spend here trash talking others in making your network better you would be the best by now...that's the main reason i will never take "PREMIUMCPM" seriously you are the only company that tries to sabotage others publicly. PATHETIC strategy.

KarenBrown, Nov 15, 2014 IP
    Frost1 and langau like this.
  11. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    completely agree with you.

langau, Nov 15, 2014 IP
  12. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    If you wouldn't take it serious then why did you apply? (and were rejected).

Its not a matter of taking any shots at any competitors. See what you people who DO NOT understand how the industry works DO NOT realize is people in the industry actually work together. Even though its a competitive space. I'm not saying dont work with this company but work with PremiumCPM. I am saying why are you guys still working with a company which has had such a horrible record of uptime, reliability, and accountability? Thats the real question. And I'm looking at this from the eyes of someone who owns websites my self. If I had to live off monetizing my website traffic, you think I'm going to rely on these guys? LOL There are far better options out there (not including one I may work for) its just common sense. This industry is flooded with people who do the same thing and are far more reliable.

Not for nothing but the same logic can be applied to both @nconde25 and @langau maybe if you spent more time looking up more reliable networks before using this one maybe you wouldn't have to come on here every month nervous and to ask if anyone received their payment. Unless you just couldn't get in any where else which would be sad, and under presented logic maybe that would mean its time to spend more energy on making a better site?

You guys can both talk your BS but here is a bottom line fact for you. The amount of people actually using these guys still. A minority. So you cant use your twisted logic on me when you are apart of the minority of "people" still using them. Keyword. Minority. If people agreed with you - then it would be majority. I'm not telling you fabricated information. and I'm not saying hey they suck come join here. However, you are either extremely ballsy or lacking intelligence in continuing to use a company after a track record like this. Theres reasons why Rubicon and OpenX Dropped them, and AppNexus wouldn't pick them up. I'll leave it at that.

wrekoniz3, Nov 15, 2014 IP
  13. KarenBrown

KarenBrown Active Member

Best Answers:
    I knew you were gonna bring that up. Posting private matters about your publishers does nothing but to prove my point.

Just for the record i was rejected for having more than 3 ads per page which i later reduced to 3 and emailed you back and never got a response from you ever after.
    So it's not my fault you lack basic communication skills with your publishers.

And yes i come here looking for ad networks from time to time, so what? That's the purpose of this forums. I use it the right way. You instead use it to degrade competitors thinking it will make you the better man.

Note how your competitors won't even bother replying to you. And i won't lose any more energy on you either. Have a nice one, and i hope instead of fighting me you take a take to rethink your strategy since doesn't seem very professional.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    KarenBrown, Nov 16, 2014 IP
  14. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Actually - We couldn't accept your site for other reasons which I won't put on blast here, "I" Don't handle compliance, if you applied to become a publisher that doesn't put you in the category of being a "publisher", not to parade a little but considering we are one of the only companies in the industry with 24/7 support I would say your idiotic statement about communication is null and void. But when you want to say you wouldn't waste your time or take a company serious, At least say that before applying to join the company and not after. (which I find funny).

I have over 10 times the amount of posts you do on here and less than 20 of them are me digging in when I see something wrong. So your point is invalidated again.

Note that the companies (whom you call competitors) who dont respond... dont even respond to the hundreds of other people who come on here to find help or find out if they got paid or not. Don't worry so much about me, you just focus on nickel and dime-ing what you can from your site.

What I have to say still stands, if a company has a horrible track record of uptime, reliability, Why do people still use them? It doesn't make sense. Honestly I could careless who you use, but in an industry where there are literally a million other options why choose the 1 which has had as many issues? Is that a non-logical thought? I'd say its a quite logical thought. But I'll leave it at that.

wrekoniz3, Nov 16, 2014 IP
  15. Egrift Inc

Egrift Inc Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    ^ its more like they don't read the reviews clearly and just decided screw doing research lets just give it a go and think its gonna be different for them..

Egrift Inc, Nov 16, 2014 IP
  16. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    My earnings finalized few days later. Gotta say, this company is the biggest joke I ever heard. I hope you guys are doing better with madadsmedia.

Attached Files:

• ded.jpg
      ded.jpg
      File size:
      45.8 KB
      Views:
    bale, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  17. KarenBrown

KarenBrown Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can anyone currently using madadsmedia pm me?.

Thanks!

KarenBrown, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  18. lvmh2015

lvmh2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anyone impression dropped in 2015?

lvmh2015, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  19. Numenorean7

Numenorean7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mad Ads worked pretty good for the first week. About 100% of my impressions were paid and I was getting an eCPM of 0.35 to 0.40, which I thought, wasn't all that bad for my amount of traffic.

Right now, they pay for less than 50% of my impressions, as I notice they "finalize"the impressions count within 2 days, and yeah, the count goes down a lot. eCPM went down too. I'm around 0.20, 0.21.

I'm not sure what happened. 95% of my traffic is US, the other 5% is pretty much from other English speaking countries.

Like I said, it started okay. I was satisfied with the first week, but now, I'm considering moving somewhere else.

Let me know what you think.

Numenorean7, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  20. Numenorean7

Numenorean7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using MadAdsMedia since I posted my last message.

Up to now, I have CPMs of about 0.30 to 0.40 everyday, sometimes it goes over 0.50. They no longer seem to reduce my number of impressions after a few days, which helps a lot to keep things steady.

If you are to test it properly, I'd say give it between 2 and 3 weeks to be really sure you get a reliable and safe picture of MadAdsMedia's performance on your site. It can depends on so many factors, things must stabilize and they must fine tune the ads they serve your visitors with on their side. After a little while, CPMs will go up and you'll notice your revenues will become much more stable.

I'm satisfied. Of all the other services I tested since early 2015, I always come back to MadAdsMedia.

Numenorean7, May 31, 2015 IP