1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest 48 Hour Children's App Design Contest ($75)

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Marvin Cravens, Nov 10, 2014.

Me(Marvin Cravens) and Ricky (Baker Jaz) are doing this contest together. Any feedback from Baker Jaz should be considered feedback from me.

This contest is to design 15 screens for a mobile app. It is for a children's puzzle game. For the first step of the contest I will only need 3 screens to be designed (not developed). The winner will be paid $15 for the first 3 screens and the winner will be paid the rest of the prize ($60) after the other 12 screens have been designed.
    upload_2014-11-10_17-22-26.png

This is designing the screens only, NOT the phone. It's important that the designs are created as PSD's for retina Iphone screen displays.

I will not be taking any PM-ed designs or questions. All submissions and questions must be submitted through the thread. This will eliminate repeating myself and benefit others who are participating.

The contest will run for 48 hours or until a clear winner is decided upon. Please let me know in the thread if you have any questions.

This is an app for a children’s puzzle. Make your design attractive to a child. Here is the logo and color palette.
    upload_2014-11-10_17-23-35.png upload_2014-11-10_17-24-13.png

Marvin Cravens, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  2. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you have any questions at all, please post them in the thread as that will help others that are participating and I will try to answer and give feedback as quickly as I can.

Baker Jaz, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  3. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @adwaitk007, I like the idea buddy. If you could take a look at the screen that has "Activate Game" above, I would like you to follow exactly how it is in the layout I have. Here it is again below:
    puzzle piece3.jpg

I actually like the green color scheme you have going on. However, I would like to use that for another screen which will be the actual puzzle game screen. What this screen above will be the tutorial.

I am not really digging the purple for the third screen you have above. That is actually the intro screen and I have included the logo to go on that screen so if you could include that in there, it would be great.

Baker Jaz, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  4. sikka2010

sikka2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am interested in entering the contest if you can please consider adding to the prize money. I have worked on projects like these before and these projects demand lot of time.

Regards
    Sikka

sikka2010, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  5. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @sikka2010, I understand your concerns and I am sorry for the inconvenience. However, this contest will be closing soon so thank you for your response. I appreciate it and hope to work with you in the near future with more prize money. Thanks!!!

Baker Jaz, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  6. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @adwaitk007, I am really liking the revisions buddy.

adwaitk007 likes this.
  7. I_hamz

I_hamz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    contest still open or no?
    thanks

I_hamz, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  8. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    fire away. This will close in a few hours.

9. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To everyone, This contest is now CLOSED. Thank you all for your participation and your responses. I really appreciate the design ideas and creativity to those who submitted. I've decided to award the winner for this contest because of the work that I saw.
    --The WINNER IS @adwaitk007. Please message me your paypal address.

To those who responded, see you all next time. Thank you again everyone and CONGRATS to the winner @adwaitk007 for the winning design.

adwaitk007 likes this.